British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Have you seen this on the web Stokes meeting Vs Kings Lynn is off and looks like Hopwood is back in the team for the weekend makes us stronger i think

ITFirstEagles @ITFirstEagles

TEAM CHANGE! Guess who's back in Eagles colours tomorrow!

@hopwoodracing

So who is he replacing Harris or Cottham/ Hunter

Someone's excited ^

Anyone know what happened to Marc Owen? Saw on twitter he'd had an accident.

our announcer had a push bike with an 80cc engine in and Marc rode it after the meeting but fell off. Smashed some bone in his leg I believe but couldn't name which one

Apparently, he did a wheelie and went of the back in the pits. Bad femur break I have heard.

Its a bike Martin built for Tom, I think.

Great win for the team last night, shame for Tom won't be a birthday he will forget in a hurry. Jake knight was my man of the night but George was also as good. Adam is a cut above everyone.

Can't wait for the Kent match. Have to say if you beat the best team in the league with only 5 riders I say Kent will be worried as I would. Charlie will be back Luke is doing ok and Tom may be back so for a change we can pick the best of the 3

Great win for the team last night, shame for Tom won't be a birthday he will forget in a hurry. Jake knight was my man of the night but George was also as good. Adam is a cut above everyone.

Can't wait for the Kent match. Have to say if you beat the best team in the league with only 5 riders I say Kent will be worried as I would. Charlie will be back Luke is doing ok and Tom may be back so for a change we can pick the best of the 3

I don't think Powell will be back in less than 3 weeks now his collarbone looked a complete mess. Brennan is more likely to be. I would give him the Kent match as it will be a bit easier for him.

What's the scenario if neither Tom or Charley are fit enough to race? Not sure on the rules but do you have a 3 point reserve guest?

What's the scenario if neither Tom or Charley are fit enough to race? Not sure on the rules but do you have a 3 point reserve guest?

An unattached 3 point rider.

An interesting point. Does it have to be a 3.0. Charley is on 4.0 and Kings Lynn started with a reserve at 5+.

Are No 8's regarded as attached? (B Andrews at Cradley.

Cant see Brennan being fit, Charlie Powell was looking ok in the Bar at the weekend so and said he was going to be ok in 2 weeks to race in Germany grass track, Cottham is due to be back at the end of the month, maybe we could have a whole team for a change.

Saying that we have to go to Kings Lynn the night before so fingers crossed it will be ok.

Good to stop Birmingham on the run of meetings a well deserved win for the Eagles with all the bad luck they have had this season.

I wonder if spiller junior is affiliated ?

when he finishes school which he probably has by the next meeting. Although Daniel wouldn't fit and I expect they would come as a package, Daniel has started work experience recently so probably won't be over. Ethan could though I gues

If Powell is riding grass track in 2 weeks that'll definitely confirm if his shoulders ok. If not gives us a week to get a replacement, which does appear to be an unaffiliated 3.00. Lot of rides for Harris again, although I imagine if Cottham is still out will go for a guest like Hunter to take the pressure off Luke a bit.