British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

From someone's tweet I'm getting a hint it could be Jake Knight R.O.T.Y

It's on twitter. Riders' rider Tom Brennan, Fans rider Adam Ellis, most improved Ellis Perks, club man Jake Knight.

So

2015 Eastbourne & Birmingham join NL

2015 Birmingham win league & fours

2015 Eastbourne win gold cup, national trophy (no Birmingham) Ko cup

2015 Eastbourne league runners up

2016 Birmingham win league and national trophy (no Eastbourne)

2016 Eastbourne win KO cup

2016 Eastbourne league runners up

I think it's fair to say theses two teams are now the front runners and Cradley aren't what they were although not far behind with a 4th place finish

Oh i bet your happy with the play offs returning---2016 NL CHAMPIONS well done :t:

As I said with the play offs in place---2016 NL Champions--as nailed on as Poole winning the EL :neutral:

Who's the Champions buddy--on a level playing field i would back us every day but under the play off system no way

Yes Ben as you allude to the title is Eastbournes already under the play-off system :t:

Eastbourne 2016 Champions without any doubt :t:

Play off system= Eastbourne will always win in the end

Just to let you know you know all i've been to all of the Brummies meetings home and AWAY bar one----have you done that for your team; hmmmm still congratulations on winning the NL and KO Cup rain or not as over 2 legs your home advantage will be the deciding factor.

The fact still remains we are the best team in the League this year and i have been there to see it all and will be at all our remaining fixtures win or lose.

Ooopps....

Never ever place a bet that brummiestormer tells you will win

• Like 1

Never ever place a bet that brummiestormer tells you will win

Posting what he did was a no lose situation for him! He was either going to be right or happy. ....

• Like 1

So

2015 Eastbourne & Birmingham join NL

2015 Birmingham win league & fours

2015 Eastbourne win gold cup, national trophy (no Birmingham) Ko cup

2015 Eastbourne league runners up

2016 Birmingham win league and national trophy (no Eastbourne)

2016 Eastbourne win KO cup

2016 Eastbourne league runners up

I think it's fair to say theses two teams are now the front runners and Cradley aren't what they were although not far behind with a 4th place finish

even though they are one of the development sides belle vue might have something to say about it next season if they build a team around bewley and bickley especially if they can resolve any problems with lawlor .