British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

I know it's a bit early having not completed 2015 yet! Haven't said that for a while have we! But will we be NL and who do we want to see back next year? Wood and The spiller Brothers are a must for me.

I don't think spiller jnr will come over just yet he's still only 15 remember quite a lot to handle for a teenager

No changes in EL or PL so we are definitely NL in 2016. We will have to wait for the points limit before planning next year.

I don't think spiller jnr will come over just yet he's still only 15 remember quite a lot to handle for a teenager

i would love to be wrong but i agree i think we might have to wait another year at least. daniel seems to have had several earlier opportunities to come over going by a few promotions saying that they had spoken to team spiller, so my guess is ethan won't come over any earlier . he's certainly got a manager that will put his best interests first. congratulations to the spiller boys on topping their german league with the second best eagles in the world, the ones from the black forest.

No changes in EL or PL so we are definitely NL in 2016. We will have to wait for the points limit before planning next year.

No you can't but no harm in suggesting people you want back and who you might not

Spiller to return, Dugard to return Andrews, Woods, BWD all for next year with Owen and Hopwards opps thats the fantastic 7 team lol

For me the definite returns would be (this is my point of view) and not knowing the average building.

These are who I would build the team around, the engine room so to speak.

Richard Andrews (Due to the form he is showing now)

Daniel Spiller

Georgie Woods.

Number 1.

Its so easy just to go for BWD but can he improve on his average and do we want to use up nearly ten points on him?

I would probably say yes but also consider Marl Owen and Ben Hopwood

Then of course I would want to look at who fits and we can use out of Kelsey, Mattie, Danny and David (they all did a job last year and were part of a winning team.

Other I would consider.if available

James Shanes

Danny Ayres (I fricking love the guy. I real trier and really seems to care (even when guesting for another team).

Luke Chessel

Dream City would be Ethan Spiller and Tom at reserve but I have had conflicting info about if they are eligible or available. So I don't know.

I guess another couple of grass trackers at reserve would be cool.

For me the definite returns would be (this is my point of view) and not knowing the average building.

These are who I would build the team around, the engine room so to speak.

Richard Andrews (Due to the form he is showing now)

Daniel Spiller

Georgie Woods.

Number 1.

Its so easy just to go for BWD but can he improve on his average and do we want to use up nearly ten points on him?

I would probably say yes but also consider Marl Owen and Ben Hopwood

Then of course I would want to look at who fits and we can use out of Kelsey, Mattie, Danny and David (they all did a job last year and were part of a winning team.

Other I would consider.if available

James Shanes

Danny Ayres (I fricking love the guy. I real trier and really seems to care (even when guesting for another team).

Luke Chessel

Dream City would be Ethan Spiller and Tom at reserve but I have had conflicting info about if they are eligible or available. So I don't know.

I guess another couple of grass trackers at reserve would be cool.

Matt Saul? He's been around the club a lot lately so maybe they're showing him the ropes ready to partner Powell at reserve.

Guessing that the points limit will be 38 and trying to keep as many core members as possible;

1. Hopwood 8.00

2. Dugard 4.59

3. Wood 6.30

4. Andrews 5.70

5. D. Spiller 7.13

6. Powell 3.00 / Brennan / Strudwick

7. E. Spiller 3.00

Total 37.72

However in order to let Wood join Kent you could have this

1. Halsey 8.31

2. E.Spiller 3.00

3. D.Spiller 7.13

4. Andrews 5.70

5. Hopwood 8.00

6. Powell 3.00

7. Brennan 3.00

Total 38.14 (final averages might change / Brit reduction to squeak just under?)

Matt Saul? He's been around the club a lot lately so maybe they're showing him the ropes ready to partner Powell at reserve.

He was hanging around at Kent a lot too.....well until Len told him he had no chance of riding there!

• Like 1

Why on earth would you get rid of wood?!

Signs for Kings is a Kent fan he wants wood at Kent
  • Like 1

Guessing that the points limit will be 38 and trying to keep as many core members as possible;

1. Hopwood 8.00

2. Dugard 4.59

3. Wood 6.30

4. Andrews 5.70

5. D. Spiller 7.13

6. Powell 3.00 / Brennan / Strudwick

7. E. Spiller 3.00

Total 37.72

Think your spot on with this as the lineup. Brennan at 6. Powell at 8.

Just checked Kent website and says there is a two legged meeting between Kent and Eastbourne on the same day 25th March. Seems a bit early to announce that.

Easte, so good for both teams and supporters. Decent moneyspinner for clubs too.

Easte, so good for both teams and supporters. Decent moneyspinner for clubs too.

Easter even ☺