British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Has a fiancé - broke his back at mildenhall before think it's always been in the back of his mind

Does anyone no when the NL AGM

Edited by catinthehat

Daniel Spillers mum is asking for British sponsors for his UK season next year. Pretty much says he's coming back then. But don't quote me

Edited by Alex2000

Does anyone no when the NL AGM

November 3rd.

It's at the end of November. The 3rd is the 2nd part of the EL/PL AGM when they can vote on the new rules & MC membership.

Edit: It's actually going to be December 2nd.

Edited by Alan Jones

so by midnight we know the Eastbourne Team lol

Apparently spiller liked Kent and Coventry so to contradict my earlier post I think he will go to one of them

I do wonder how your mind works sometimes young Alex, I like skiing in the Alps doesn't mean I'm going to live there

Apparently spiller liked Kent and Coventry so to contradict my earlier post I think he will go to one of them

it's called edging your bets alex. it just means he'll come to eastbourne again but not on the same terms as this season.

I do wonder how your mind works sometimes young Alex, I like skiing in the Alps doesn't mean I'm going to live there

Yes but you are more likely to live there to a place you don't like. So if he prefers riding there to Eastbourne why would he come back?

Why are there no threads for the Cradley fixtures?

Its called KO cup final Edited by Alex2000

Oh yes so it is. Thank you

Dont worry, I spent ages wondering why the lack of interest in these meetings before I found the KO cup thread,,,,,,,even worse I realized I had already posted on it!!!

• Like 1

it's called edging your bets alex. it just means he'll come to eastbourne again but not on the same terms as this season.

Is edging your bets what them cockerney types that karnt speak the Queens English proper do like?