Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Brennan to young?

Give strudders another chance!

Brennan has potential!

I only went to Eastbourne in the hope I'd get to see him race. I find his style fascinating

I only went to Eastbourne in the hope I'd get to see him race. I find his style fascinating.

No Alex I think he's too young to start the year of course he's got potential he's best British youth rider 5 British titles I believe I saw on Twitter?

Brennan to young?

Give strudders another chance!

Think Strudders said it was full place or at not at all this year?

Brennan obvious talent so his time will come soon enough.

Do teams actually need a number 8 this year? Is it enforced again this season? The role was pretty redundant last year.

Edited by Sings4Kings

So it's not at all then

Edited by Al3x200
  • Like 1

Strudwick has done his time at Eastbourne, cant see why after winning the 3 cups and going on with the party that Niall did anything other then be ready for the party, Niall is the ultimate perfect speedway rider he informs his fans media and sponsors well thats because he does no racing so he had the time to do all the media.

I have to say i am not a Strudwick fan but i give him 100% for trying and doing what he is doing but time has come to look into the mirror and say hey look i am never going to make it and look at getting a place within the club and push the club by media.

I reckon Georgie Wood will hit an 8.00 ave this year!

Wouldn't surprise me.

Hugely impressed with him last season.

George i think is the dark horse for the club, he will really be out to show people what he can do, he also has been to most of the tracks now so should have a better idea of whats going to happen when he gets there.

Jake knight i also think he is the one to watch just hope he can last a full season if not Spiller the thriller will be back,

Think Strudders said it was full place or at not at all this year?

Brennan obvious talent so his time will come soon enough.

Do teams actually need a number 8 this year? Is it enforced again this season? The role was pretty redundant last year.

No its not enforced this year. It's simply a club's decision if they want to or not.

• Like 1

Run a second half like they use too in the old days snowball final at Eastbourne way back in the 80s, using the team to test stuff if they needed mixed in with the youngsters on the 150s and 250cc.

back to grass roots again

• Like 1

I can see Georgie hitting an 8 too with the expirence from last year under his belt. Guess strudders won't get his shot what about at belle vue or Buxton or Stoke they still have team places available

Shame Drury doesn't like the thriller spiller.... I hope we bring them both in later this year to really piss him off I mean what's wrongf with British people racing in Germany? They are doing a far better job than he is on bringing on young riders.

Edited by Al3x200

Seems like we are going to run a squad this year of about 10 riders, Dugard, Spiller boys, Cottham, and i am sure there is a few in there as well hidden for the just in case problems that always arise during the season.