British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Strudwick scored 1,0,1,1 - 2 of those rides only 3 riders in them. (1 had 4 but a rider had bike problems). Oh and he lost to his girlfriend.

At least he can say he's the only number 8 ever to add international speedway rider to his pit board

has everyone seen charley powell's crash at a grasstrack meeting on youtube ? he was going well for 3 3/4's of the race. he has seen the bends at arlington has he ?

Strudwick scored 1,0,1,1 - 2 of those rides only 3 riders in them. (1 had 4 but a rider had bike problems). Oh and he lost to his girlfriend.
At least he can say he's the only number 8 ever to add international speedway rider to his pit board

you can discount the loss to his girlfriend it was probably tactical, i bet he had a more enjoyable night than i did. :wink:

• Like 1

has everyone seen charley powell's crash at a grasstrack meeting on youtube ? he was going well for 3 3/4's of the race. he has seen the bends at arlington has he ?

you can discount the loss to his girlfriend it was probably tactical, i bet he had a more enjoyable night than i did. :wink:

I wouldn't discount it, he's really not very good.

This crash?

Looks a very quick rider, falling yards from the line.

This crash?

As long as he doesn't have too many of them we are on to a winner with him.

This crash?

yep that's the one. i guess as the only words i can grasp on the commentary are " CHARRRLEY POWELLLL" that the meeting is from somewhere in europe or newcastle ? :P

• Like 1

Is that really Kevin Teager in the same race?

I believe that was in Holland and didn't Powell have a suspected broken coccyx ?

That was what was reported at the time, if my memory is correct.

Is that really Kevin Teager in the same race?

Yep .Kevin Lives In Germany and rides Longtrack and grasstrack

Yep .Kevin Lives In Germany and rides Longtrack and grasstrack

Wow, I hadn't realised that he was still actively riding. I had to look it up, but he's 57 now. Good on him. A great servant to speedway and a good guy.

• Like 1

Oh my god i have not stopped laughing since i watched Strudwick rip up the shale in the USA, Beaten by the girl which has to be best, not only did she beat him at Eastbourne and then pulled his pants down again in the interval at Perris, Come on Niall look at the funny side of life.

Time to sit back and say that you almost finished on a high about 37,000ft on an aircraft lol.

So whats the next move for the Club, i do hope that they are going to have some practice soon as i want to watch the team have a few laps.

How do you find out about practise? I always find out in the evening after it's been done

Oh I never saw it before I'll look Out for it

Edited by Al3x200