British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

If I were Kelsey I'dbe doing all I can to prove them wrong for not picking him. Whether he can cut it on that big track remains to be seen

Who is interested in the SEC anyway !!!

If the SEC or a Grand Prix clash on a Saturday night, why not have a Saturday pm start time of 2 pm ish and then lay on something special, a big screen, food and booze in the clubhouse so that fans can watch the so called BIG

meeting together. Make a bit on the bar and grub. GP would finish at a similar time to Saturday night speedway, so fans would not be any later leaving, just arriving early for the REAL speedway.

Feel sorry for Kelsey too, surely there must be a spot in the National League for him (Kent or IOW).

Home at 12 and away 6.30

With their stupid curfew, should we not be AT Sittingbourne at 12 and at Arlington at 1830. Or do they have a pre breakfast, post breakfast and pre siesta curfew as well !!!!!!!

Anyway, they are surrounded by commercial property on three sides and a council estate two football pitches away on the other side, so why a curfew anyway ?

I thought the Counciller didn't like it.

Edited by Al3x200

Swale Council allow only a limited start and finish time for running engines.

Who is interested in the SEC anyway !!!

If the SEC or a Grand Prix clash on a Saturday night, why not have a Saturday pm start time of 2 pm ish and then lay on something special, a big screen, food and booze in the clubhouse so that fans can watch the so called BIG

meeting together. Make a bit on the bar and grub. GP would finish at a similar time to Saturday night speedway, so fans would not be any later leaving, just arriving early for the REAL speedway.

Feel sorry for Kelsey too, surely there must be a spot in the National League for him (Kent or IOW).

With their stupid curfew, should we not be AT Sittingbourne at 12 and at Arlington at 1830. Or do they have a pre breakfast, post breakfast and pre siesta curfew as well !!!!!!!

Anyway, they are surrounded by commercial property on three sides and a council estate two football pitches away on the other side, so why a curfew anyway ?

Please see the Kent website for details on our application to continue running and how you can help.

I believe I read before that The dugards don't own the bar gasbloke so actually they wouldn't gain anything

I believe I read before that The dugards don't own the bar gasbloke so actually they wouldn't gain anything

who would be stupid enough not to have the takings for the bar and the food outlets, I know len Silver used to get it at Rye House and i think he gets a percentage at Sittingbourne, but not to have any takings from an event that you bring in the gate that day is Crazy are you sure your not blow hot air out the lower part of your body xxxx

I think Bob makes money from the bar, if I remember correctly what was written then the promotion don't get any money from the outlets ie Martin and Connor Dugard. But the Dugard family do make money if that makes sense.

who would be stupid enough not to have the takings for the bar and the food outlets, I know len Silver used to get it at Rye House and i think he gets a percentage at Sittingbourne, but not to have any takings from an event that you bring in the gate that day is Crazy are you sure your not blow hot air out the lower part of your body xxxx

The Dugards don't get money from the vendors on site only the fee they pay to stay there and serve food. I thought the bar was linked to the shellys next door to it.

The Dugards don't get money from the vendors on site only the fee they pay to stay there and serve food. I thought the bar was linked to the shellys next door to it.

I have had a few freinds txt me this afternoon and it appears that we are wrong and Al3xx200 is right, Dugard as the staduim owners get a rent from all parties involved form the food outlets, the speedway parnership of Martin and Connor have also got to pay rent the same as stockcars. Unlike Rye House where money in the Bar and food goes back in to the staduim i feel that this is not going on at Arlington.

A lick of paint in the entrance when you come in and a nice welcome people goes a long way even if your at this level of speedway.

Get the toilets done they're crap pardon the pun

They certainly are. Been bad for years.

which ? the toilets or jubileeclip's puns :D

Was really talking about the toilets but now you mention Jubilee Clip's puns: toilets and puns are both awful.

Ask Martin Hagon about how it's done at Arlington.

When he has stopped spitting and swearing at you you will find out just how set in the dark ages the place is. Shame Bob won't pass control over to Martin as he has far greater vision of the future. Bob's future stopped in 1975