British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Weather looks ok for the weekend even though its mothers day i have asked the kids to take me to watch, cant wait to see the team thats if there is going to be a practice again?

can any body update me if anything is on as its a hours drive for me, if not i have to spend the afternoon in the pub at the white dog in at bodiam castle if anyone wants to join us.

Weather looks ok for the weekend even though its mothers day i have asked the kids to take me to watch, cant wait to see the team thats if there is going to be a practice again?

can any body update me if anything is on as its a hours drive for me, if not i have to spend the afternoon in the pub at the white dog in at bodiam castle if anyone wants to join us.

A trip to Arlington to watch speedway practice or visting the White Dog inn at Bodiam and you choose Arlington as your Mothering Sunday treat.

That's a real speedway fan.

Edited by Richard Weston

Weather looks cold for sunday but i guess i can put my hat on for practice and gloves, anyone can tell me if there is anything open at the track for a drink or anything like that?

Weather looks cold for sunday but i guess i can put my hat on for practice and gloves, anyone can tell me if there is anything open at the track for a drink or anything like that?

There might not be any practise unless you have found out? It's Mother's Day and I'm sure our riders have a lot to think their mothers for!!

Think Mrs Cat you would be better going to the pub at Bodiam.

Mind you, Bodiam Castle is one of the coldest places in the South East.

You will just chill if you go to speedway...why not chill in a warm pub (end of advert for pub at Bodiam).

Plenty of time to see real speedway this year at Arlington.

Get your thermals ready for Good Friday

Looks like you are in luck Jake knights coming down tomorrow so practise is on

Edited by Al3x200

Are there many Eastbourne fans going to Sittingbourne to support Kelsey in the u21 semi.

The missus dint want to go watch practice yesterday the kids showed me some photos from Facebook though quite a few people there including rob mear and Eddie kennett

I didnt get to the practice as i went for the day out at the castle with the kids which was freezing, I was happy to hear the reports that Jake Knight was impressive and Tom Brennan was hitting the laps our little secret weapon half way during the season. big question was someone said Rob Mear was there doing laps? is there a team change already?

Charlie Powell i hear is going well and Nick is looking better, really looking forward to the season now. Also Captain Rich was turning in a few laps with the boys any updates on how everyone was really doing from anyone there?

Edited by catinthehat

Jake was good...trying things out - with his dad on the spanners.

I didnt get to the practice as i went for the day out at the castle with the kids which was freezing, I was happy to hear the reports that Jake Knight was impressive and Tom Brennan was hitting the laps our little secret weapon half way during the season. big question was someone said Rob Mear was there doing laps? is there a team change already?

Charlie Powell i hear is going well and Nick is looking better, really looking forward to the season now. Also Captain Rich was turning in a few laps with the boys any updates on how everyone was really doing from anyone there?

So was Arlington. You were better off having Sunday lunch in that pub.

when is Press day or the network thing they did last year anybody got any idea or update on it please, i think i heard that the fans were invited to the late night pratice?

Thanks but it does not really give you time scales for the fans and if they need any help?

Thanks but it does not really give you time scales for the fans and if they need any help?

fans are in from 6:30 I believe or 6 and fans forum is 7:30 I think I read last but I'll have to check