British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

I see on Twitter that Niall strudwick is trying to tell Nicki pedersen he should have ridden last night and the track was fine at BV. Good old Niall an entertainment on and off track

Nicki's response was more entertaining haha.

Just seen this posts, went to check Twitter and found Strudwick has blocked me on there. Think the only time I have ever tweeted him was after a nasty second half fall at kent years ago and a few months after to see how he was. So found that as amusing as the Nicki P's tweet.

If you want a laugh, read my post on Individuals, I have just spent the weekend at Belle Vue and Coventry, OMG.

Can't wait for the proper speedway to start, bring on the National League.

Lets watch the kids, the BRITISH KIDS, and bring some sanity back.

I actually saw a Brummie fan with a tee shirt hailing them as champions !!!!!

Did we not win the play off ??

Gonna say, there were no play offs last year.

Looking forward to Arlington Friday, Battery depending I will broadcast the whole meeting live on periscope @teaboy279

• Like 1

Hope you have permission to live broadcast?, the fact your given your name and your going to do it will not help lol, lets say i go back to Kent and have my phone set upand broadcast it could stop at least 15 people going a very easy way to kill speedway,

Well done teaboy279 not really helping the cause of speedway even if you think its the right cause for yourself, not very productive towards keeping speedway alive.

i think your find there are some rules on live broadcasting i read on the web last year about speedway. let me have a look while i wait for the washing to stop

Hope you have permission to live broadcast?, the fact your given your name and your going to do it will not help lol, lets say i go back to Kent and have my phone set upand broadcast it could stop at least 15 people going a very easy way to kill speedway,

Well done teaboy279 not really helping the cause of speedway even if you think its the right cause for yourself, not very productive towards keeping speedway alive.

i think your find there are some rules on live broadcasting i read on the web last year about speedway. let me have a look while i wait for the washing to stop

Or it could be seen as a way of keeping those who are unable / wouldn't be travelling in the loop and their desire to watch live speedway going.

We all know that there is nothing better than he sounds & smells plus the rattle of shale against your face watching our beloved sport live.

• Like 1

If someone says they aren't going to a live meeting because someone is videoing it on their mobile phone then I don't believe they ever had intentions of going in the first place!

• Like 2

I agree with you all, I am a prime example I watched the meeting from America with Niall in it during the winter as it was the only way I could, but i have to say i be disappointed if Eastbourne fans were to do that at other tracks as its just a question of technology and media vs Old school.

But I think speedway could do with out live broadcasting events to put the motivation back into going and watching the sport we all love.

I would be the worst one as I could sit at home with the kids and put it up on the ipad and have a watch.

But I have to say its not the best for speedway just make us a lazy arm chair supporters.

Looking forward to Arlington Friday, Battery depending I will broadcast the whole meeting live on periscope @teaboy279

errr no you won't they just tweeted saying nothing like that is permitted and u will be banned....

You will find that doing a live stream broadcast will breach the terms of your admission.

Maybe Eastbourne promotion read this forum as they've already put out a statement about broadcasts.

I also think the Kent promotion would be upset as well, open a can of worms now, maybe put radio jammers in the staduims to stop mobile phone use the same as they do in hospitals.

Maybe Eastbourne promotion read this forum as they've already put out a statement about broadcasts.

We shall soon see ;) Not that sold on the new Eastbourne kevlars? Colour scheme and design looks good but very iffy finish to the collars? Im assuming they are FIM approved? :D

• Like 1

I also think the Kent promotion would be upset as well, open a can of worms now, maybe put radio jammers in the staduims to stop mobile phone use the same as they do in hospitals.

Football stadiums have them too.