British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

We shall soon see ;) Not that sold on the new Eastbourne kevlars? Colour scheme and design looks good but very iffy finish to the collars? Im assuming they are FIM approved? :D

where did you see the photo of the suits as i may have missed that?

We shall soon see ;) Not that sold on the new Eastbourne kevlars? Colour scheme and design looks good but very iffy finish to the collars? Im assuming they are FIM approved? :D

I think you saw the photos of the ones without the collars sewn on!

where did you see the photo of the suits as i may have missed that?

On the Eastbourne page there is a link to their twitter account which shows some photo's and also to JC Pro Racewear who are this years suit manufacturer but i can't work out who runs this company? ;)

I think you saw the photos of the ones without the collars sewn on!

The picture i saw said "one down" ? That said with the Easbourne supplied neck braces nobody will be able to see the collars.

errr no you won't they just tweeted saying nothing like that is permitted and u will be banned....

Could you link me to the tweet please. Not fussed just know a few fans not able to travel down.

I know from watching a few races at arlington last year both 2 wheels and 4 that signal is an issue anyway.

If the rules don't allow it so be it. Better to find out know, rather then get a tap on the shoulder Friday.

Could you link me to the tweet please. Not fussed just know a few fans not able to travel down.

I know from watching a few races at arlington last year both 2 wheels and 4 that signal is an issue anyway.

If the rules don't allow it so be it. Better to find out know, rather then get a tap on the shoulder Friday.

Well that's a turn up for the books the tweet seems to have been deleted?

After the comments here and via message, I have sent Connor a message to confirm either way.

Never considered it to be an issue as I watched tonnes of speedway towards the end of last year online. (Meetings I was never going to watch in person)

• Like 1

Well that's a turn up for the books the tweet seems to have been deleted?

IT is on Facebook

What Niall Studwick and Nikki made me laugh on Twitter :rofl:

Think your find that anything the BSPA can fine a club or put a downer on the club they will with media footage, the biggest problem is that with the smart phones and normal people like ourself who try to push the sport but personal make silly rules.

But they are the rules we have to work too, also there are lots of rules that we have not heard off and get a slap on the wrist which was always in place until we have broken them with out knowing it.

Good news is i have been told we can film to our hearts content on press day, as the club said its all promotion for them but on meeting days they have to work under the BSPA rules.

Has anyone seen if JC Pro finished the suits off yet? as i heard that the deadline was getting close :t:

anyone going to press day i will be there about 6ish after work

Just seen it on Twitter the mobile Bar and Piglets are at press day another big step up for the promotion, put me in for a pint or two as i am a Lady,

Come and ride a bike is also on offer?

Just seen it on Twitter the mobile Bar and Piglets are at press day another big step up for the promotion, put me in for a pint or two as i am a Lady,

Come and ride a bike is also on offer?

hope your going to ride then drink , or do you think you'll need a few before you go out and face the mighty strudders ;)

• Like 1

hope your going to ride then drink , or do you think you'll need a few before you go out and face the mighty strudders ;)

looks as if even his old team have turned against him online though I'm sure it's only 'banter'

How many of you will be down at Arlington at teatime today for practice session, followed by the fans' forum?

Much better time than during the day....some of us have to work, you know, between 9 and 5.

How many of you will be down at Arlington at teatime today for practice session, followed by the fans' forum?

Much better time than during the day....some of us have to work, you know, between 9 and 5.

Got there for the practice and the very well attended forum.

That Steve Crow chap is a bit of a lad doing the MC's job - real good fun.

Team and management had a great reception from the supporters.