British Speedway Forum

To be honest Ii hope Cookie stays in the P.L. next season (maybe not at Edinburgh though :P ) he's a joy to watch. :cheers:

Still enjoying the team from this season, so will wait until the cold winter month come in (starting to feel like that very soon) before whip out the old calculator. :D

As a minimum let's wait until our boys have finished for the season - Smiler, Sedgy, Erik & Cleggy still in action!!

Purely selfish here but I hope our Dark Destroyer stays. A big decision for Cookie. Needs the income from his PL matches but may need to give up PL to see how far he can go in the sport. Whatever. He decides the blue and gold are indebted to him. thanks Marra!

• Like 1

Whatever happens , Edinburgh's top 5 averages mean a break up with one definitely, possibly 2 riders departing

Looks like Robs going to be looking for a spot next year then.

Junior

Could keep both and put max in main team are he will hold his own around Armadale

Going by cookie latest tweet. were he said it's time to expand it seems like he is moving on. Best of luck to him, he will always be one of us.

• Like 3

I thought riders over a 7.00 in the elite couldn't ride premier anyway? I have read that elsewhere before.

i think that's when they want to drop down to pl .cook being already in the pl from day 1 .

i think this will be his last year when he can double up. el or pl.

if belle vue go for fridays , then it el or another pl club .

time for Edinburgh to pay the bill we know they have and stop putting the day of reckoning off .

I did read somewhere saying he was going full time with Belle Vue.........

RP