British Speedway Forum

Plymouth managed to get a 3ptr signed early on so not really an argument,just poor team building!

Well this is unusual, but I agree with you - very poor from Edinburgh to leave the 3 pointer so late.

They'll either end up paying over the odds or some duffer, as they've been backed into a corner somewhat now.

Well this is unusual, but I agree with you - very poor from Edinburgh to leave the 3 pointer so late.

They'll either end up paying over the odds or some duffer, as they've been backed into a corner somewhat now.

Being honest I don't see a lot of sensational 3pt signings, just some slightly better than others.
  • Like 2

Don't know why they haven't gone for Ryan McDonald, except that he is a Glasgow asset. Shouldn't really make any difference though, and saves Edinburgh paying for large distances for every home meeting.

• Like 2

Max, young Jye and a 3.00. Pretty weak tail end. Just got to trust that Sam becomes Cookiesque, Ryan does a Michael J Fox to 5 years ago, Kevin moves up a gear for second successive year and Erik becomes the 2016 Justin. Simple!!!!!!

Don't know why they haven't gone for Ryan McDonald, except that he is a Glasgow asset. Shouldn't really make any difference though, and saves Edinburgh paying for large distances for every home meeting.

He's aint that good & more importantly knowing the current Glasgow promotions stance on Edinburgh it aint gonna happen.

+ given that Friday is used by other NL teams Edinburgh fans probably wont see several of the signed riders instead some local duffer.

Edited by Dekker

If Edinburgh wait till there are no 3 point places left, they shouldn't have to pay over the odds as they can say to the riders it's us or you're stuck racing NL only!

From the few riders I have spoken too from the NL that have been asked by pl clubs nearly all of them didn't want to do it as they don't have enough days off their work to fit 2 leagues in and don't think they could afford to compete in both

• Like 1