British Speedway Forum

From the few riders I have spoken too from the NL that have been asked by pl clubs nearly all of them didn't want to do it as they don't have enough days off their work to fit 2 leagues in and don't think they could afford to compete in both

The reality is that most will struggle to score more than a few points a meeting , so even if there on a 3 point gaurantee of say 50 a point they aren't going to make a living out of it, hence why some may feel it's not for them.

Chopper

Edited by chopper
  • Like 1

reserves are on a set guaranteed figure and if they score more , they benefit . .

What's Ollie greenwood doing now Somerset have let him down

The same Greenwood who let Somerset down just before the off last season.

The same Greenwood who let Somerset down just before the off last season.

Thats rich with the rebs record of dumping riders before the season starts,happy new year cliffeboy😀
  • Like 4

As said before looks a season of struggle to me. Replacing Cook Sedgman and Branford with Fisher Jye and a potential wobbler means huge loss of points per meeting

Edinburgh will still win most home meetings and pick up a few on the road.

The only time they have genuinely struggled since they moved to Armadale was when they signed utterly awful sides which this one isn't

• Like 1

Thats rich with the rebs record of dumping riders before the season starts,happy new year cliffeboy😀

Like Plymouth and Roland Benko previously? :)

Edited by Najjer

Really.

Chopper

They Should be, but if there are teams that don't do it it would be interesting to know who they are. But as everyone has said here you'd have to be self employed or something because with two leagues and the distribution of Premier teams it must surely make it full time.

Like Plymouth and Roland Benko previously? :)

Factually incorrect again nujjer,plymouth have never dropped benko before the start of the season after naming him in thier side unlike somerset with proctor and jack holder,what a mistake that turned out to be as we will reap the rewards this coming season
  • Like 1

Factually incorrect again nujjer,plymouth have never dropped benko before the start of the season after naming him in thier side unlike somerset with proctor and jack holder,what a mistake that turned out to be as we will reap the rewards this coming season

And Brent Werner too? :)

As said before looks a season of struggle to me. Replacing Cook Sedgman and Branford with Fisher Jye and a potential wobbler means huge loss of points per meeting

You've only mentioned it 4 or 5 times in December alone....

Your not far off reaching an obsession level that even the Weej faithful would be ashamed of :)

• Like 3

You've only mentioned it 4 or 5 times in December alone....

Your not far off reaching an obsession level that even the Weej faithful would be ashamed of :)

I nearly Pi*sed myself with that one liner we are apparently obsessed but we get a mention all to frequently on the Edinburgh thread and here is another one iil let you work out who is obsessed.

Only show in town as we keep being mentioned and the Smugness is visibly draining like a cheap battery.

But there is alway's a bright side the giro's may only allow bi-weekly visits to the dump for the zoomer brigade.

Have a happy New Year to all my East Coast smackers if you remember wether it was good off course is the telling question.

Forgot to mention I agree with Gavan it is plain to see that you lot are considerably weaker and yet the denial is there for all to see.

Can't see how you can defend against the argument Gavan has made he has highlighted it in a manner even you can understand but yet all is well in Monarch land ah well if that's what you think then each to there own.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

And Brent Werner too? :)

Factually incorrect again,he withdrew himself because he didn't want to ride with ryan fisher because they had some sort of previous with each other,keep trying nujjer even if you can find a comparison we will never have the reputation of the rebs for dumping riders your top of league for that!

Also the club was under a different promotion and management then anyways!

Edited by lewy