British Speedway Forum

Easy for Embra then.

"Alex"

"Yes Alex?"

"Thanks for sorting out the Weegies over that semi final thing"

"No worries Alex, anytime"

"BTW Alex. We now have a free night night on 20th May. Never planned on a meeting that night anyway."

"I know Alex"

"Time for bed now Alex"

"Night Alex"

"Night Alex"

BTW I know he stepped down last season CSI Cyclone.

I see none of the riders who were stated to be "unavailable for a Sunday meeting" ( hence the need to run on a Friday) are actually unavailable on the Sunday ..... wasn't too hard to find an acceptable Sunday then eh?

Also, staging on a Friday was totally unfair to the Edinburgh fans that will want to attend the semi.....

Whereas what you should be having sleepless nights about is how to finally get through a meeting at Derwent Park with speedway bikes doing more laps than the tractors...

hmm! so a speedway bike does 4 laps a race, times that by 15 = 60 . now times that by 4, = 240. thats 240 laps by speedway bikes during the meeting .

so a couple of tractors doing the grading during the meeting will do maybe 20/30 laps in total. thats some way short of the any figures/estimations you can come up with .. loooossser . all in the best possible taste of course . no harm done . just pointing out a small issue that you have with the maths thingy.

hmm! so a speedway bike does 4 laps a race, times that by 15 = 60 . now times that by 4, = 240. thats 240 laps by speedway bikes during the meeting .

so a couple of tractors doing the grading during the meeting will do maybe 20/30 laps in total. thats some way short of the any figures/estimations you can come up with .. loooossser . all in the best possible taste of course . no harm done . just pointing out a small issue that you have with the maths thingy.

lmao... You really need to get out more...

per

lmao... You really need to get out more...

perhaps you would like a date ? just asking .

I'd love to, but my belly button is needing de-fluffed that night!

• Like 1

I see none of the riders who were stated to be "unavailable for a Sunday meeting" ( hence the need to run on a Friday) are actually unavailable on the Sunday ..... wasn't too hard to find an acceptable Sunday then eh?

Also, staging on a Friday was totally unfair to the Edinburgh fans that will want to attend the semi.....

Tell that to the BSPA who agreed the date.
  • Like 1

I'd love to, but my belly button is needing de-fluffed that night!

just give me a shout when you have cleared all the bum fluff out of you bell butt.

Not begging - inviting riders to come for a trial.

Great pity if Mitch can't get his passport sorted out in time but hey ho.

I remember the vultures races in the olden days when second halfers would have a race at the beginning of the night with the winner getting the reserve spot.

Just the same way that they "invite" people to donate to their fighting fund annually.

• Like 2

Thought all was well with Mitch's passport.

Can we not believe everything we read on the BSF?

I heard the passport office had moved to Glasgow so maybe that's what's screwing up his application.

Just the same way that they "invite" people to donate to their fighting fund annually.

Still a hell of a lot less than the grimble brothers have had to pump in to keep the weegies afloat.

Thought all was well with Mitch's passport.

Can we not believe everything we read on the BSF?

All that was said was everyone was still waiting. But if that's classed as all is well in your book then crack on.

Still a hell of a lot less than the grimble brothers have had to pump in to keep the weegies afloat.

lol, they didn't pump the money in to keep them afloat, they put the money in to make them the better team in Scotland
  • Like 1

I can't wait to pump the monarchs.

• Like 1