British Speedway Forum

Thanks Damo

Why worry Ekimba - don't think you support Armadale now.

Why worry Ekimba - don't think you support Armadale now.

???

With what I've heard 2016 could be interesting as to how we line up. Sedgy won't be back and with question marks over Sam and Cookie as well 2016 could see a a few new faces.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

With what I've heard 2016 could be interesting as to how we line up. Sedgy won't be back and with question marks over Sam and Cookie as well 2016 could see a a few new faces.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?[/quote

Mr Blobby knows everything about every team , apparently

How do you know this?

Just rumours could be true but on the other hand they might not be and in this case i hope they are wrong.

Just rumours could be true but on the other hand they might not be and in this case i hope they are wrong.

Strange , with Cook seemingly leaving the PL behind , I would have thought Edinburgh could have kept the rest of this year's side together . Slamming Sam , Sedgmen and Wolbert would still make up an adequate heat leader trio

• Like 1

Strange , with Cook seemingly leaving the PL behind , I would have thought Edinburgh could have kept the rest of this year's side together . Slamming Sam , Sedgmen and Wolbert would still make up an adequate heat leader trio

It would that.

I would like to see us build a team around Max and Erik as they are they future IMO and will add to their averages next season.

Sedgman has too many nights when his head is not right to be a reliable heatleader IMO, but Masters & Woelbert is a decent top 2. If Sedgman has to be the 3rd HL in team built similar to this seasons i'm not surprised Edin are looking elsewhere given the easy rides with Cook he's had.

Edited by Dekker

Well if the riders you mention don't return I would think that there would be some new faces. Tube.

Well if the riders you mention don't return I would think that there would be some new faces. Tube.

Name calling isn't that nice. :t::rofl:

• Like 1

You can add Rob to that so certainly will be a new look team.

Junior

how about

Sam Masters 8.98

Kevin Wolbert 8.18

Erik Riss 5.22

Max Clegg 3.48

Ricky Wells 8.86

Adam Roynon 4.39

British 3.00

42.11 :t: