Sam Masters 8.98

Kevin Wolbert 8.18

Erik Riss 5.22

Max Clegg 3.48

Ricky Wells 8.86

Adam Roynon 4.39

British 3.00

42.11 :t:

Ricky Wells has already signed for Workington!

how about

Sam Masters 8.98

Kevin Wolbert 8.18

Erik Riss 5.22

Max Clegg 3.48

Ricky Wells 8.86

Adam Roynon 4.39

British 3.00

Wells at Workington next year

I would be very surprisd if sedgy is not at edinburgh next season. yes he has the odd howler and he has to cut that out to ge t to next level but to have such a high average when he is in the same race as craig cook 3 times a meeting is brilliant. I have no doubt he can progress as a 3rd heat leader. on some tracks, e.g. peterborough he was like a number 1, both sam and cookie had a few moments where they looked vulnerable at no1 and sedgy pulled them through. When Sam was injured he stepped up his game massively and was a massive influence on the team.

If cookie decides to move on I would have preferrred to keep the other 6 and replace him with a 5 pointer than make wholesale changes. Unfortunately looks like Rob will lose out due to the new rule about 3 pointers but I would still be happy to go down that route.

Can cookie do PL and Poland and skip EL? not the conventional route but could work, a stable PL income while he takes the risks on the continent. I am not convinced that going full time EL will teach him a whole lot although he does a have a very attractive EL average. I suspect he will go and if he does he goes with all our blessings and hopefully a transfer fee as well.

• Like 1

I would be very surprisd if sedgy is not at edinburgh next season. yes he has the odd howler and he has to cut that out to ge t to next level but to have such a high average when he is in the same race as craig cook 3 times a meeting is brilliant. I have no doubt he can progress as a 3rd heat leader. on some tracks, e.g. peterborough he was like a number 1, both sam and cookie had a few moments where they looked vulnerable at no1 and sedgy pulled them through. When Sam was injured he stepped up his game massively and was a massive influence on the team.

If cookie decides to move on I would have preferrred to keep the other 6 and replace him with a 5 pointer than make wholesale changes. Unfortunately looks like Rob will lose out due to the new rule about 3 pointers but I would still be happy to go down that route.

Can cookie do PL and Poland and skip EL? not the conventional route but could work, a stable PL income while he takes the risks on the continent. I am not convinced that going full time EL will teach him a whole lot although he does a have a very attractive EL average. I suspect he will go and if he does he goes with all our blessings and hopefully a transfer fee as well.

John Campbell stated that Poland and PL are a no go for Cook, would miss to many meetings. Edited by Fromafar

Wells at Workington next year

Adam Roynon has had more injuries than Tai's got tattoos. Wouldn't it be better to loan Craig out. If he ever comes back to PL would like to think that we would have first dibs on him.

Adam Roynon has had more injuries than Tai's got tattoos. Wouldn't it be better to loan Craig out. If he ever comes back to PL would like to think that we would have first dibs on him.

Taking into account the likely asking price, his age and current economic climate a loan may be the option as can't imagine too many clubs could afford, nor wish to pay, an outright transfer fee.

Edited by george.m

how about

Sam Masters 8.98

Kevin Wolbert 8.18

Erik Riss 5.22

Max Clegg 3.48

Ricky Wells 8.86

Adam Roynon 4.39

British 3.00

i suppose ricky wells could always double down with edinburgh. but if there was a fixture clash ,workington would have first choice in the pl fixtures .

Don`t think we need too much tinkering and would be happy to have our heat leader trio back if Cookie gets fixed up in Poland, with Erik and Max ready to push up their averages.

Will sam not look to return to Leicester?

Ricky will manage fine at Worky.....just don`t guest too often against us with the stripes on!!

I did read somewhere saying he was going full time with Belle Vue.........

RP

imho ive said for the last 2/3 years the way cook was riding for edin/mon and guesting in p.l he was one of the few who made speedway pay then plus his b.v. money .so having said that if he went b.v full time im sure his takings/money will fall big style but its only m/o,also was thro at ashfield on the first final leg, and some glas/fans said dont be surprised to see cook on a friday if glasgow go friday i toke this with a pinch of salt .but they seem very sure it could happen

imho ive said for the last 2/3 years the way cook was riding for edin/mon and guesting in p.l he was one of the few who made speedway pay then plus his b.v. money .so having said that if he went b.v full time im sure his takings/money will fall big style but its only m/o,also was thro at ashfield on the first final leg, and some glas/fans said dont be surprised to see cook on a friday if glasgow go friday i toke this with a pinch of salt .but they seem very sure it could happen

Anything is possible with Glasgow.

Anything.

The only folks not getting that (not suggesting you chucks) are those who ... well, do get it ... or Embra fans happy to drag everyone else down out of fear/jealousy.

Start of the season, the Facennas said they had a long term plan, they've been people of their word so far.

There's still plans for the stadium to come to fruition, promised changes to meeting presentation next year and team changes will be part of that.

These guys think big, think outside the box and don't do things by halves. Anything is possible.

Previous post I made about the Facennas buying Armadale stadium wasn't a joke.

Also made one on FB about paying an inflated fee for Cook in return for Friday's. Wasn't joking.

It's quite simple really to a business mind.

Edinburgh need money

Cook has shown a desire for money. Successful rider.

Facennas have money, want success.

And for the cynics, this time last season, would you have believed the Ashfield stadium you now see would have happened?