British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

Ok thanks for the reply. Just thought I should ask.

What about the 2nd part of the question - are there restrictions on the days that speedway can be held in the new stadium once the Aces start to play catch-up?

I thought I'd read something along those lines somewhere....?!

Currently the only days we don't have fixtures planned is Tuesday's and Thursday's. There was restrictions mention early on but they seem to have been relaxed a bit. There were also limits on the amount of track time (practise or match) per week and I'm guessing they are still in pace to some degree.

Fitting all the fixtures in isn't a concern yet if we take to the track in the next week or two.

I can't though, see season ticket holders getting all the extra six meetings they were promised so something will have to be looked at there.

This is just a guess but I think that the restrictions were changed from available race days to race hours.

I reckon it's now like "having track to ride for 30 hours per week etc etc"

But that's just a random guess:)

This is just a guess but I think that the restrictions were changed from available race days to race hours.

I reckon it's now like "having track to ride for 30 hours per week etc etc"

But that's just a random guess:)

I'm sure I read somewhere that Belle Vue have 10 hrs per week track time. I believe thats track time only, so technically speaking if a race takes 4 mins including practice starts etc that's 1 hour per meeting so 10 meetings per week over 3 days per week, simples!

What does the state of the current track look like?

P1000423_b.jpg

• Like 2

http://www.glasgowtigers.co/video/glasgow-tigers-vs-berwick-bandits-lc-heat-5/

RW & MW crash... all I can say is thank god for the air fence..

Ouch that was a really nasty looking one. Air Fence did its job there .

how many away matches can a club finance with no income?belle vue must have a very understanding bank manager or deep pockets

I think you will find they had quite a lot of income from their first meeting as I do not think they did not get in for nothing

despite all the negative on here, I'm really looking forward to making my 2nd visit to the stadium next Monday .. hopefully some good racing too

• Like 2

I have just got back from lunch with a dear friend who informed me that Belle Vue promotion have had their licence withdrawn can anyone confirm this

Edited by fredbogge

I have just got back from lunch with a dear friend who informed me that Belle Vue promotion have had their licence withdrawn can anyone confirm this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

get a life. Or even a new mate

I find this funny since I have just been watching a good practice at the track with messers David gordon and Chris Morton.

Phil, what did the track look like, especially the 3rd-4th bends? Hope we can get some action this week. Regarding the post above what possesses them?