British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Storm 2016

It's great to hear that Coventry Storm will be returning next year.

After the progression and excitement this year, I am hoping Martin Knuckey is the first name on our team sheet.

Daniel Spiller might also be a good option as well and his mum has stated he likes the Coventry track.

• Like 2

Where have you read that? Can't see anything on Facebook or the Coventry website but perhaps I need to put my glasses on. :lol: Really good news anyway.

I'm all for more teams but you're not having spiller! Or I'll have to move to Coventry to watch!

• Like 1

Where have you read that? Can't see anything on Facebook or the Coventry website but perhaps I need to put my glasses on. :lol: Really good news anyway.

Laurence said so.

• Like 1

Heard it on tapes up

• Like 2

Surprise thought he was nailed on back at Buxton. Where will greenwood go? Getting tight having Knuckey as well if points limit is low!

Great signing for Coventry 👍🏻

Hoping Knuckey is the next to be announced.

• Like 1

Did Coventry sign Shuttleworth as an asset last winter?

I believe he's always been a Coventry asset.

Don't think any club officially owns him yet

• Like 1

Don't think any club officially owns him yet

Edinburgh bound in 2016?

So if Coventry own Shuttleworth then, they'll want him back especially after an impressive year. But Greenwood, Carr, Knuckey, Shuttleworth, Dwyer, Walker & Halder equal 40.42 and I can't see the limit being that high, so at least one of them will have to miss out. Maybe swap Dan for Ritchings if the limit is 40, and they've signed Carr to become the new number 1 which he's more than capable of being.