Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Storm 2016

Has RTD gone back to NZ for the winter? Practise out there and then back to the club he is owned by should do him some good. Good top 5 just a shame it's got half the riders I wanted on my team in it. :D

• Like 1

RTD is back over here in NZ. Apparently has won a couple of meetings and will be in the NZ Solo League I think so will help him to keep active

• Like 1

Yes and keeping a few from this season too which I think is what went wrong between 2014 and 2015 and why the attendances dropped ~ that and the disjointed fixture list of course. Hopefully more fans will support The Storm next season.

Last season at Brandon (probably) so going to attend as many meetings as possible!

• Like 1

Yes, they're looking likely to have a solid team. I suspect at times, particularly away, there may be some wobbles in heats 13 & 15 but also on occasion I can see Greenwood/Carr being match winners in those heats too.

Welcome back as reserve Callum Walker.....and the dogs. :lol:

Jamie Halder takes the last remaining spot.

Really chuffed Jamie has signed again - really nice lad!

Never understand why Ollie Greenwood was not lined up early for the number one spot in 2016 . Can't understand why he was missed out in 2015 . We would of won the title with him I'm sure . Main Man must be losing his touch or he has favourites ?

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply Mr Watson , I was not aware that you had made him an offer for 2016 . Strange he is now without a PL team .

I wonder if he was in negotiations with a Friday PL team at the time.

• Like 1

Martin Knuckey has been appointed captain for 2016.

Big year for Martin - looking forward to this year at the Storm!

• Like 2