British Speedway Forum
madsteve

Official Teams For 2016

Ryan Fisher for Monarchs

Ty Proctor signs for Workington according to the SpeedwayGB Website.

I may have miscalculated but it appears there are only five places left to fill in the Premier League.

It will be very interesting to see who those Riders will be that will fill in the gaps.

I may have miscalculated but it appears there are only five places left to fill in the Premier League.

It will be very interesting to see who those Riders will be that will fill in the gaps.

What is a joke is that it looks like there'll be no Ellis!

• Like 2

Hard to believe really.

Other than any 3 point reserve places I think that we have seen the last of any available places going to any British rider.

Only the Monarchs can fit Ellis in now, unless i'm mistaken...

Scunthorpe look garbage IMO, they are surely built to change? I can only see average improvement in one rider (Douglas) which will be countered by a possible loss of about 2 points from Holub.

I think its adam ellis's choice not to do pl he's had offers undoubtedly

Its a strange one with Ellis! Last winter he was gutted that his proposed return to Ipswich was vetoed at the 11th hour and said so via his Twitter and in the speedway star.

He definitely wanted PL in 2015 so what's changed?

It surely must be his decision because I find it impossible to believe that no PL club wanted him! That just can't be the case.