British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daveallan81

Fao Mimmo

I think your inbox is full because I can't PM you. It's regarding the averages of 5 riders from your end-of-season figures. Can you get in touch and I'll provide the gory details, thanks.

My Inbox doesn't appear full, and to be honest, if it was, I don't actually know how to empty it...DOH!!

You can send me a PM through my Facebook page, but as I'm off to Tenerife tonight, I won't have much chance to look at anything for a couple of weeks.

'Cannot receive any new messages' it's saying. One slight drawback with FB - I don't use it!

I'll just list the queries on here then if that's OK but I'll need to wait till I'm back at my home desk. All points and bonus points check out, it's just the rides taken by the 5 riders that I'm wanting to look at.

Enjoy your holiday!

My 'Inbox is now empty' so I'm getting a message telling me, so it might be worth you trying again.

I tried again but same message. I'll just list them here and you can take a look when you return from holiday.

Obviously I don't know how you've compiled your figures but I've used the referee's scorecards from the SCB website and match reports from the SGB site and on here. With the exception of Alex Wilson, each difference coincides with a slightly dodgy ref's card. That being said, I am aware that the discrepancies could be from other matches but I think these below are worth a double-check to see if you concur.

Coventry - Craig Hancock

I have 6 rides to your 5.

Possible target: 25/5 Coventry v Peterborough.

Referee's scorecard has no result entered for Hancock in heat 5. SGB site reports FX, a result I've confirmed from another source. Hancock should score 2+1 from 3.

Coventry - Kyle Roberts

I have 32 rides to your 31.

Possible target: 21/8 Coventry v Milton Keynes.

Ref's card has Roberts replacing Parker in heat 6, but there is no score entered. SGB site reports RET, again confirmed from an external source. Roberts should score 3+0 from 4.

Peterborough - Daniel Hunt

I have 3 rides to your 5.

Possible target: 10/7 Scunthorpe v Peterborough

Ref's card records 'E' for Hunt in heats 4 and 5. While I would take this on first sight as 2 tapes exclusions, the SGB site reports Hunt NS in both in the heat details, and 'M' in the scorechart. Hunt should score 1+0 from 1.

Peterborough - Alex Wilson

I have 23 rides to your 24.

Possible targets: 1/8 Long Eaton v Peterborough & 9/8 Peterborough v Wolverhampton

1/8 Wilson should score 6+1 from 3. 9/8 Wilson should score 6+0 from 2. There are no obvious mistakes in either ref's card but for the Long Eaton match Wilson and Hunter swap places so Wilson's score reads 2 - 2' - RS - 2 which I initially took as 4 rides.

Wolverhampton - Connor Fletcher

I have 29 rides to your 28.

Possible target: 9/9 Wolves v Long Eaton

Ref's card has no entry for him in heat 5, SGB site reports FELL. Fletcher should score 1+0 from 3.

One final thing to point out in the Coventry averages. You have Hume starred as riding in the double points fixture at King's Lynn, I believe this should be Connor Dwyer with Whitehouse, Hunter and Roberts.