British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alan_Jones

British Youth Championship 2016

Congratulations to Kyle Bickley for winning the 500cc class at Glasgow a few weeks ago but have to say very impressed. I have to say I am very disappointed to hear that Kyle let himself down at the end of the race and winning the final by making a hand gesture to his other 3 riders. Personally I would point out the rules in the book and maybe a reduction of points would show a stand against riders and parents that this is a clean sport, or very quickly this will become more of a Sunday league pub football match unless its nipped in the butt. Nobody at any age should be bigger than the rule book and its respect and sportsmanship that British speedway needs at the moment.

3.1.4 In the case of a rider under 18-years- old, his/her Parent/Legal Guardian deems to bear mutual responsibility with that rider.

3.2.5 Ungentlemanly conduct, fraudulent act or any proceeding in connection with a competition, meeting or of the sport of motorcycling generally.

3.28 Any act which is of a violent, threatening or abusive nature to any Official, rider or any other person. For the purpose of this Article, a prejudicial act shall be deemed to include (but not limited to) the non-payment offines, Licence fees and Meeting fees.

3.2.9 The use of any accessible form of media to propagate foul, abusive or offensive language, profane activity or fraudulent comments against any rider, Official or member of the SCB or deemed to bring the

ACU, SCB or BSPA into disrepute

Don’t forget there are people out here who want to sponsor young riders and bring them on so at all times they must conduct themselves as a professional. Social Media is great if you can use it in the correct way, ie, Hancock, Holder, Harris. But don’t lower the youth speedway to a level that it deserves to higher than.

Is there anyone going to the 2nd round at Scunthorpe on Monday who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Many thanks

Well done to all the riders in the meeting at Scunthorpe, Fast times by Tom Breannan making it look easy against his rival in Bickley. i think this youngster will be the one to watch? didnt really know much about him until he was doing the races at Lakeside before the meetings a few years ago. i have followed his progress since the best i can but i can see that he is going to be another Robert Lambert.

Well done to all the riders in the meeting at Scunthorpe, Fast times by Tom Breannan making it look easy against his rival in Bickley. i think this youngster will be the one to watch? didnt really know much about him until he was doing the races at Lakeside before the meetings a few years ago. i have followed his progress since the best i can but i can see that he is going to be another Robert Lambert.

This lad has a future see him at Swindon very impressive. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

I see Brennan has very good sponsors and will be looked after by the Hagon company and i see he has wessex marine on his side as well, i have to say i have always seen his equipment looking smart and very outstanding but not loud in your face, also being very light helps him and as Sidney the robin said he seems to go very well around all the tracks, i would say he is a big danger to league for scoring points if Eastbourne put him in straight away. watch out for this Kid i rate him along with Rico and Bridger.

I see Brennan has very good sponsors and will be looked after by the Hagon company and i see he has wessex marine on his side as well, i have to say i have always seen his equipment looking smart and very outstanding but not loud in your face, also being very light helps him and as Sidney the robin said he seems to go very well around all the tracks, i would say he is a big danger to league for scoring points if Eastbourne put him in straight away. watch out for this Kid i rate him along with Rico and Bridger.

He is very small in stature reminds me a little bit like Josh Bailey,going back to the Scunthorpe meeting he did very well to beat the very talented Sam Bebee.Bickley i have only see the once so it's hard for me judge him but for young Tom the sooner he is in the NL the better for him.Nice to have a few youngsters coming along Blackburn Parkinson another impressive young lad.
  • Like 1

He is very small in stature reminds me a little bit like Josh Bailey,going back to the Scunthorpe meeting he did very well to beat the very talented Sam Bebee.Bickley i have only see the once so it's hard for me judge him but for young Tom the sooner he is in the NL the better for him.Nice to have a few youngsters coming along Blackburn Parkinson another impressive young lad.

Or a Jan O Pederson, Dave Jessup all great stars and have to say a light weight means he will go fast. Seems to be the hard work from Vatcher is starting to pay off.

Is there anyone going to Round 2 part 2 at Scunthorpe today who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

How much does it cost to get in to watch the youth championship at Lynn this Saturday 11th June?

How much does it cost to get in to watch the youth championship at Lynn this Saturday 11th June?

It's usually a fiver with a £1 race card at most tracks but Leicester got away with a cheeky £7 last year.

It's usually a fiver with a £1 race card at most tracks but Leicester got away with a cheeky £7 last year.

Thanks for the info,if I get up in time after a night shift I may toddle along and take a look.