British Speedway Forum

Will there be far fewer of those pop-up brothels in Swindon after Brexit is completed? Will all the young ladies and their eer "organisers" have returned to Eastern Europe? If so won't they have too many in places like Poland?

you got 1 road?? Come to Wolves we got loads

We should get off of our moral high horse and charge those ladies tax could go towards all of our pensions.??😅

Interesting to read about the large number of pop-up brothels in Swindon.

Why Swindon? Does this explain the slow progress with the new stadium?

That's shocking.Where are they exactly so I can stay away from those areas ?

• Like 7

That's shocking.Where are they exactly so I can stay away from those areas ?

Maybe there's some link with the fabled back straight bogs in the current stadium?

Apparantly there could be a couple overlooking the pits area at Blunsdon??! ;-)

Oxford 'Budgies' has a nice ring to it!

I remember Robert Maxwell (remember him?) wanting to relocate Oxford Utd and amalgamate with Reading and call the team Thames Valley! Imagine the uproar that caused!

Now who's the one swearing?!

Coming home from work sometimes go down Manchester Rd way god sometimes it looks like Amsterdam i have now got the wife to go a different route it is so embarrassing. 😆😂

Mate Swindon and that area in particular looks like a lot of things but Amsterdam is not one of them?! Lol
  • Like 1

Now who's the one swearing?!

Mate Swindon and that area in particular looks like a lot of things but Amsterdam is not one of them?! Lol

In Amsterdam all i saw was ladies in the window with there breasts out i only went there to see 😆the tulips.😅 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

In Amsterdam all i saw was ladies in the window with there breasts out i only went there to see the tulips.

There's got to be a Joke there somewhere - but I am damned if I can come up with one flower.

There's got to be a Joke there somewhere - but I am damned if I can come up with one flower.

Surely, their were fourlips on display??

• Like 1

In Amsterdam all i saw was ladies in the window with there breasts out i only went there to see the tulips.

You should have said to see the kebabs

is that a misspelling of 'their' or 'three' before the word breasts?

:rofl: :rofl:

Nice one Mike. :t::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Did hear a rumour that it won't be up and running before the u21 meeting will the old Abbey still stage it.?

The abbey hasn't got an FIM certificate so won't be able to hold it there