Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, orion said:

Let be honest they would be able to no doubt part of there long term plan ..its amazing really get planning to build houses on the back of a new stadium being built but then the people in those houses stop it due to the noise .

Yeah this is just excuse number 7 not to build it. Sure there are a few more up their sleeve. I don't know one Swindon fan who thinks it will be built. 

On the comments on the adver story there is one from a resident up there saying speedway doesn't bother him and all of his neighbours are of the same opinion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Yeah this is just excuse number 7 not to build it. Sure there are a few more up their sleeve. I don't know one Swindon fan who thinks it will be built. 

On the comments on the adver story there is one from a resident up there saying speedway doesn't bother him and all of his neighbours are of the same opinion. 

it's amazing that such experts on planning etc always brings plans to table that are not ready or have no  chance of getting the ok from the council . What is even more amazing is that they never  made that mistake when it comes to  the building of the houses ,

I just wish club would not make comment on how great is going to be when Osborne Clark put forward yet another false plan ,the fans are fed up with it. and quite frankly  it's embarrassing .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, orion said:

Let be honest they would be able to no doubt part of there long term plan ..its amazing really get planning to build houses on the back of a new stadium being built but then the people in those houses stop it due to the noise .

Lets be honest here, If the Speedway stopped that would suit Gaming International, they could then move the Money making Greyhound meetings down to Poole, and stop putting on the loss making greyhound meetings, that would mean NO speedway, No greyhound racing, with an empty stadium perfect to build more houses on... Its not really rocket science what GI,s real aim could be, in fact a few brown envelopes to some nearby Homeowners may not be beyong the realms of possibility.. conspiracy or factual ?, make up your own minds but GI,s history doesnt give anyone any kind of confidence.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and some people still live in the belief that a new stadium will be built, must be newbies to the sport!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 8:52 AM, Odds On said:

and some people still live in the belief that a new stadium will be built, must be newbies to the sport!

Or get passes and dont want too risk free speesway giving truthful thoughts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 8:52 AM, Odds On said:

and some people still live in the belief that a new stadium will be built, must be newbies to the sport!

The new stadium would have more chance, if it was built on the site that was intended. Putting a few portacabins on the present location, is hardly a 'new stadium', especially when it comes to noise issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy