British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Which year?

So what does that say about Ray C's Swindon Advertiser article then? How can looking  "same as it did in September 2019" be made to appear as looking "pretty good" other than it still looks like there's a stadium there as opposed to no stadium?

I have no idea what anyone else has seen or said, I'm just quoting what Alun R said in an interview that it isnt supposed to start until the summer so we shouldnt be surprised if theres no change at this point.

As a lifelong Reading fan I'm very cynical towards anything Stadia UK say, but I guess we'll see in the summer...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JessicaJones said:

According to the company's latest accounts (filed three months late last week) work is due to be completed by July 2021.

Is the completion date referring to housing or the stadium?

• Haha 1

I hope they can remember where they stored all the parts and there has to be a question on when they will be allowed into Wales to collect the parts with the present rules around movement.

@chris116 I am slightly sceptical that there is a new stadium in storage in Wales.  I've seen rumours that storage costs weren't paid so it was dismantled - and that's even if it existed in the first place.....

Does anyone have any evidence that it did/does exist?

8 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

I wonder when the fire will be.........

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I wonder when the fire will be.........

Then the gypo's

5 hours ago, JessicaJones said:

@chris116 I am slightly sceptical that there is a new stadium in storage in Wales.  I've seen rumours that storage costs weren't paid so it was dismantled - and that's even if it existed in the first place.....

The answer to that is no ... 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, JessicaJones said:

I have it on no authority at all that it was repossessed by IKEA and taken back to Sweden. :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1