British Speedway Forum

...but message replies should be posted correctly. OUTSIDE the quote box.

Can you confirm which is your input please John

miserable old troll

• Like 2

miserable old troll Can you lot stop posting inside the c/fwd quoted box

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

I blame Gemini

• Like 2

I blame Gemini

PLEASE LET ME OUT!!

IAM STUCK IN A BOX WITH THESE PEOPLE.

HELP!!!!

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 6

What about my Postings rmc? :o:unsure::blink:

:rofl: Don't answer that. :rofl: :rofl:

You mean well ;-)

• Like 1

I really don't expect informed political comment on a speedway forum - it's hard enough to find informed speedway comment here but this really has no place here. It may be a standard right wing fall-back position that Labour can't be trusted to manage the economy but there is a very strong school of thought that accepts that that the speculator-based economic bubble that burst in 2008 was a worldwide problem, not confined to the UK, and that the then government used classic pre-Thatcherite Keynesian economic theory to 'pump prime' the economy by increasing public spending to combat the recession, rather in the same way that Rooseveldt overcame the Great Depression in 1930s America.

Now, although I do have a degree in such matters I do not consider myself an expert but I do know enough to judge that not everything newspapers like the Daily Mail tell is fact. There are two sides to every story and unless people are prepared to use a little thought, maybe even study a subject even briefly and not rely on political prejudices it might be best if they stuck to speedway. In your case I respect your speedway views but really have no interest in your politics.

Thank goodness for posters like Arthur Cross who consistently enlighten us with insight and analysis of key aspects of the sport. I come to this forum, sifting through the rubbish to find gems like his postings. I immerse myself in sport to get away from politics....

Oh yes you do...that's why you got on to your soap box to pontificate about it instead of just letting it pass you by.

Typical trendy lefty. Bangs on about there being two sides to every story but reacts vehemently when the opposing view to his own sees the light of day. No wonder you are on BSF!

So it's off to Siberia for Mr Tsunami for harbouring right wing views is it? Or will he get some Cambodian-style political re-education, maybe in the morning?

• Like 2

Get real...............

The developers want to make as much money as possible and to do that they must SELL the 200 houses they are building. It will be much easier to sell the houses if the "noisy, dirty, smelly motorcycle" speedway stadium is not under construction or completed. And then it will only be built if the legal obligations to complete it are strong and enforceable.

Get real...............

The developers want to make as much money as possible and to do that they must SELL the 200 houses they are building. It will be much easier to sell the houses if the "noisy, dirty, smelly motorcycle" speedway stadium is not under construction or completed. And then it will only be built if the legal obligations to complete it are strong and enforceable

............................ and will sadly not be built at all if the new residents move in and raise objections - the NIMBY Brigade. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh yes you do...that's why you got on to your soap box to pontificate about it instead of just letting it pass you by.

Typical trendy lefty. Bangs on about there being two sides to every story but reacts vehemently when the opposing view to his own sees the light of day. No wonder you are on BSF!

So it's off to Siberia for Mr Tsunami for harbouring right wing views is it? Or will he get some Cambodian-style political re-education, maybe in the morning?

It should be simple, even for someone like you. He had hîs freedom of speech, I had mine. You have used yours, sadly. When you speak your mind why does it take more than five seconds? Of course people have a right to idiotic right-wing ideas, but not to bore people with them in a sports forum. Now get back under your stone and look up 'pontificate' or is that too much for you? People like you and so many in this forum pollute speedway. Given your reported terrace behaviour you're in absolutely no position to criticise others.

Now, let me give you an example of why sports forums should keep away from politics, or religion, or other very off-topic talk. Sport for many is a release from the troubles of the world. We can debate, moan or agree but fundamentally sport is an irrelevance. The sun still comes up after every defeat.

Now suppose someone is spending an awful week, mainly in hospital, waiting for his comatose mother to die? Do you think when they take a break and head to their favourite relaxation for a respite that they want to see political comments that they find offensive, or worse still find some self-righteous loudmouth of questionable intelligence like you or sidney over in the Darcy Ward making an attack?

I speak my mind here because I care about speedway and want to help. It's not about me - I've done my 'bit' long ago. It gets so difficult to wade through the rubbish to get to the information and sometimes it is impossible not to speak out.

The bull that's spoken about freedom of speech in here is lamentable. Most arguing for it can't accept that others have the right to challenge what has been said. I'll respect any well thought-out argument given in an intelligent, respectful way. When it isn't I fight fire with fire.

My mother died at 10 am today. Your behaviour, and that of sidney, BWitcher and Jacques elsewhere is noted and will not be forgotten.

Edited by rmc

It should be simple, even for someone like you. He had hîs freedom of speech, I had mine. You have used yours, sadly. When you speak your mind why does it take more than five seconds? Of course people have a right to idiotic right-wing ideas, but not to bore people with them in a sports forum. Now get back under your stone and look up 'pontificate' or is that too much for you? People like you and so many in this forum pollute speedway. Given your reported terrace behaviour you're in absolutely no position to criticise others.

Now, let me give you an example of why sports forums should keep away from politics, or religion, or other very off-topic talk. Sport for many is a release from the troubles of the world. We can debate, moan or agree but fundamentally sport is an irrelevance. The sun still comes up after every defeat.

Now suppose someone is spending an awful week, mainly in hospital, waiting for his comatose mother to die? Do you think when they take a break and head to their favourite relaxation for a respite that they want to see political comments that they find offensive, or worse still find some self-righteous loudmouth of questionable intelligence like you or sidney over in the Darcy Ward making an attack?

I speak my mind here because I care about speedway and want to help. It's not about me - I've done my 'bit' long ago. It gets so difficult to wade through the rubbish to get to the information and sometimes it is impossible not to speak out.

The bull that's spoken about freedom of speech in here is lamentable. Most arguing for it can't accept that others have the right to challenge what has been said. I'll respect any well thought-out argument given in an intelligent, respectful way. When it isn't I fight fire with fire.

My mother died at 10 am today. Your behaviour, and that of sidney, BWitcher and Jacques elsewhere is noted and will not be forgotten.

I am very very sorry about your mum, but seriously you really need to look at your own behaviour before you criticize others on the forum..For me i could not care less what you think about me,and my advice is ignore certain posts it is that simple.You may not agree but say what you want there are alot of people on the forum that really know there speedway and love it just like i do that's why we stay on here.
  • Like 2

A lack of sufficient communication from the promotion is very disappointing.

Keeping you supporters in touch is vital.

• Like 1

A lack of sufficient communication from the promotion is very disappointing.

Keeping you supporters in touch is vital.

As I've commented previously a statement from Terry Russell would be appreciated?