British Speedway Forum
robert72

Tai Should Never Ride For Team Gb Again

Never Philip? You've NEVER spoken to ANYONE that doubts the events of 9/11?

- You've NEVER met anyone that has questioned "where the wreckage was from the four airliners"?

- NEVER met anyone that has questioned how WTC 7 went into free fall when it wasn't even hit; and along with the twin towers, fell in seconds into their own footprints? The first time in history that THREE steel-enforced building have ever done so?

- NEVER had anyone question how four commercial airliners went off course but none were intercepted by the USAF - including one flying into the air space of the most protected building(s) on this planet (The White House & Pentagon)? Or wondered how a commercial airliner, with a wingspan of 38m managed to create a 5m hole in a building?

- Do these people that you HAVE spoken to disbelieve their own Countrymen; ex-FBI, ex-CIA, the NY firemen that were there on the day, NTSB Officials; and pilots with lifetimes within the forces (and continued as commercial pilots) who collectively say that such airmanship would have been impossible? Are these officials also 'conspiracy theorists'? Or should we simply believe everything that the Bush administration told us?

- They do not doubt how two airliners, and three buildings designed to take 'multiple airline hits' were reduced to dust; yet amazingly a FBI operative managed to find a passport, MADE OF PAPER, and belonging to one of the 'terrorists' was found at the scene?

- And, as for these 'pilots', are these the same people that were named within the 19 who were subsequently found to be alive and in some cases, still working as commercial pilots for Saudi Arabian Airlines?

Regarding (quote): "In fact, where I live for most of the winter (Sarasota) is where the pilots trained and yet no one questioned that they only wanted to learn to take off and fly ... and didn't bother about landing. There was a clue there!"

Can you refer me to any proof of this; apart from local Chinese whispers and/or "a guy in a bar told me"?

Do you know what.........I'm really not that surprised. I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist. I do not believe in ghosts, aliens or lizard people.

BUT when such an incident continues to have more unanswered questions than proven facts, it does make one just a tad sceptical. And when it involves a Nation with 'previous' of such lies, subterfuge and deceit (not to mention a MOTIVE) then excuse me if I'm not necessarily convinced by it's people who are, let's be honest, hardly the sharpest pencils in the box.

And for people that doubt the events of that day, YouTube is awash with MORE EVIDENCE to the contrary than what supposedly happened. And on the balance of probability, I know where I'd put my money on this one!

A thread that starts about Tai Woffinden and strays onto the events of 9/11....that is special even by BSF standards!!

• Like 9

A thread that starts about Tai Woffinden and strays onto the events of 9/11....that is special even by BSF standards!!

It's because it was a dastardly conspiracy of the Australian government to have one of their riders masquerade as a Brit (where's the evidence he was actually born in the UK - birth certificates can be faked you know) and win the world championship to bring down the British national anthem.

• Like 7

It's because it was a dastardly conspiracy of the Australian government to have one of their riders masquerade as a Brit (where's the evidence he was actually born in the UK - birth certificates can be faked you know) and win the world championship to bring down the British national anthem.

LIKE it ... that's twice in 24 hours!

Actually he's not an Aussie. He has no claim on being Australian.

British parents. Born in Britain. Never lived in Australia long enough to qualify for citizenship.

Maybe he has a strong connection with the country, and grew up singing their national anthem in school - but he ain't an Aussie.

Jason Crump is more British than Tai is Australian.

how has he got an Australian passport then ? biggest surprise here is you, actually fabricating things to weight your argument , I thought you were above that sort of thing but obviously I'm mistaken on that

how has he got an Australian passport then ? biggest surprise here is you, actually fabricating things to weight your argument , I thought you were above that sort of thing but obviously I'm mistaken on that

I think his point was that Tai couldn't be Australian even if he wanted to be. Yet Crump could be British or Australian.

Has he? Didn't he say, when interviewed at the Grand Prix, that he only had a 3 month visa for Australia? Why would he need a visa if he had an Australian passport?

I'm not fabricating anything. Why do you say I am fabricating stuff? I looked it up. These are the rules for Australian Citizenship.

http://www.beyderwellen.com/immigration-questions/2.html#FAQ2

"Q2: How do I become an Australian Citizen?

You may become a citizen of Australia in one of three possible ways. These are:

By birth: In Australia people automatically become an Australian citizen if they are born here and one or both of their parents is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.

By descent: If you are the child of an Australian citizen but you are born overseas you will generally be granted Australian citizenship. There are a number of rules that might apply to people in this category. These are indicated in the Australian Citizenship Act, 2007.

By grant: If you are a non-citizen of Australia you can apply to become an Australian citizen. You must meet several requirements, which generally are that you:

Are an Australian permanent resident

Are over 16 years of age

Have lived in Australia as a lawful resident for a total of four years where absences of a cumulative duration of less than 12 months will not matter, including 12 months as a permanent resident immediately preceding the date of application where absences of a cumulative duration of less than 3 months during this period will not matter

Are of good character

Have a knowledge of basic English

Have an adequate knowledge of your responsibilities and privileges as a citizen

Are likely to reside in, or to maintain a close and continuing association with, Australia if granted citizenship"

Seeing as Tai moved back to the UK at 15 to takeup a Speedway career, perhaps you can tell me which part he qualifies under?

Plus he was born in the UK to British parents. Even if they became Austrlian citizens he would not have the right by birth as far as I can see.

If he has Australian citizenship then it doesn't fit in with what I have read on it.

(Edit - just realised you may have been referring to Jason Crump - in which case it's as SCB says. Jason has a case for British nationality, but, as far as I can tell, Tai doesn't have one for Australian nationality)

Edited by grachan

Has he? Didn't he say, when interviewed at the Grand Prix, that he only had a 3 month visa for Australia? Why would he need a visa if he had an Australian passport?

I'm not fabricating anything. Why do you say I am fabricating stuff? I looked it up. These are the rules for Australian Citizenship.

http://www.beyderwellen.com/immigration-questions/2.html#FAQ2

"Q2: How do I become an Australian Citizen?

You may become a citizen of Australia in one of three possible ways. These are:

By birth: In Australia people automatically become an Australian citizen if they are born here and one or both of their parents is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.

By descent: If you are the child of an Australian citizen but you are born overseas you will generally be granted Australian citizenship. There are a number of rules that might apply to people in this category. These are indicated in the Australian Citizenship Act, 2007.

By grant: If you are a non-citizen of Australia you can apply to become an Australian citizen. You must meet several requirements, which generally are that you:

Are an Australian permanent resident

Are over 16 years of age

Have lived in Australia as a lawful resident for a total of four years where absences of a cumulative duration of less than 12 months will not matter, including 12 months as a permanent resident immediately preceding the date of application where absences of a cumulative duration of less than 3 months during this period will not matter

Are of good character

Have a knowledge of basic English

Have an adequate knowledge of your responsibilities and privileges as a citizen

Are likely to reside in, or to maintain a close and continuing association with, Australia if granted citizenship"

Seeing as Tai moved back to the UK at 15 to takeup a Speedway career, perhaps you can tell me which part he qualifies under?

Plus he was born in the UK to British parents. Even if they became Austrlian citizens he would not have the right by birth as far as I can see. You can't see very far can you , perhapos your vision is blurred by some outside influence

If he has Australian citizenship then it doesn't fit in with what I have read on it.

(Edit - just realised you may have been referring to Jason Crump - in which case it's as SCB says. Jason has a case for British nationality, but, as far as I can tell, Tai doesn't have one for Australian nationality)

As You say according to those rules ,Tai could not be Australian , so all the debate and cajoling to get Tai to agree to being british a few years back was a complete waste of time since he had no choice . and when his speedway career comes to a close he will have to apply like everybody else ,If he wants to emigrate and live in the house he owns there ,

Edited by speedibee

There are though exceptions to all rules.Top sports people for instance?If Australia need an Olympic champ or world champ.......

There are though exceptions to all rules.Top sports people for instance?If Australia need an Olympic champ or world champ.......

Or even an overweight over the hill Glass jawed boxer :)

Or even an overweight over the hill Glass jawed boxer :)

I remember him ;)

I remember him ;)

Yes - the mighty Joe Bugner.

Not so Mighty as I recall

• Like 1

Dear Philip Rising.

Like myself, I am surprised you read all this crap.

Yours.

PPP

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates