steve roberts

Interviews

It would be interesting to see interviews with ex Belle Vue riders:-

Eric Broadbelt

Ken Eyre

Chris Turner

Jim Brett

Pekka Hautamaki

Would enjoy reading an interview with Eric Broadbelt (his version of the 'rake incident would prove interesting!) His fence scrapping antics were worth the admission money...especially whilst riding for Poole!

Ken Eyre featured some years ago I seem to recall?

Would enjoy reading an interview with Eric Broadbelt (his version of the 'rake incident would prove interesting!) His fence scrapping antics were worth the admission money...especially whilst riding for Poole!

Ken Eyre featured some years ago I seem to recall?

I'm sure Ken Eyre has a lot more stories to tell !

• Like 1

How about an interview with Tommy Knudsen? Would enjoy reading his comments especially over the clash with Hans Nielsen at Katowice in 1986.

Definitely on our radar and hopefully we will meet up with TK in Denmark during this season.

I'm sure Ken Eyre has a lot more stories to tell !

A new interview with Ken will appear in the next issue (32) of Classic Speedway mag.

• Like 1

I would be interested in reading an interview with Jimmy Nilsen (Swindon, Oxford & Belle Vue etc) I think that he emigrated to the States?

He appeared to be a very talented rider but, personally, I felt he didn't achieve all that he could have although his international record made for impressive reading.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

Wasn't he the first person to bring 'Kettle type crisps' into the country?

Never heard that one but if true good old Jimmy I say!

• Like 1