British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wormy

Fat Boy Kevlars Wanted

New to speedway and need cheap very large (2xl) size kevlars for my protection and not competition. Any Condition considered, Thanks

You still after Kevlar's buddy, I have a brand new set never been used

Yes please but they do need to be for 6'1 and 40 waist and 56 chest and reasonably priced, if I can get at least 3 criteria without having to get custom made I will be happy as I won't be getting much use out of them.

If they are for me, any pics please? thanks

If they are close I will try and lose weight for the right price lol

Hi sorry for late reply I am a 40 to 42 waist. I am 5' 10" tall but the Kevlar's I have where a little long on me. What you looking at paying mate. As I say mine are new and never been used at all.

Thanks for the reply, where are you please, would possibly need to try on pre buying, what do you want for them?

Well as I Sa they are brand new from dstar, I am looking for about £400 for them, they have never been used at all. Am in hull but am away for a week at minute

Sorry mate I can't come much lower than that I would take, at a push £375 for them

Thanks for your energy and time, but think at the moment I will be wearing a pair of overalls.Not going to be competing so will have to wait.

Thanks again

Thanks for your energy and time, but think at the moment I will be wearing a pair of overalls.Not going to be competing so will have to wait.

Thanks again

If still interested am in Hull and would come down to £250 at a push