British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

OMG, round 1 could quite easily be a final if the Russians bring their best riders. Certainly can't call that round

Certainly winning it will be difficult- however Czech`s are certainties to be the team to go out

Received our tickets today for the SWC semi and final meeting. Looking forward to it.

Excellent, I will look forward to getting mine in the next day or two then.

Due to a change in circumstances, I will have two tickets for the final and four for the semi final which I will sell at a reduced rate. Please message me if you are interested.

Edited by Condor

My tickets arrived yesterday.

So after last nights British Final who would you pick for Britain?

My team would be:

Woffinden

Cook

King

Nicholls

Lambert U21 rider

Steve Worrall could still push for a place but NO Harris for me.

• Like 1

Do you realise, shockster, that Lambert, a very talented rider, is unlikely to get a ride from reserve? The rules state reserve can only replace an injured rider, not used to replace a rider not doing too well.

• Like 1

Do you realise, shockster, that Lambert, a very talented rider, is unlikely to get a ride from reserve? The rules state reserve can only replace an injured rider, not used to replace a rider not doing too well.

Handy to call upon if needed though. The other argument is if you put Lambert in the main team, what happens if someone gets injured. Bates?

To be honest, I didn't realise that. It does make a difference. I suppose we'll need to see how they're all going at WTC time. Woffy & Cook look automatic and King looked good but WTC Final is a huge step up from the British Final. Let's hope Rossiter has a full squad to pick from.

Personally, I would be pleasantly surprised if UK finishes anything but 4th. They may get third if I need team has a really bad night.

So, give the young ones a chance of experiencing a big night. Robert in the team and another under 21 at reserve.

If Robert is reserve there is every chance he won't get a ride, apart from having to be under 21, the reserve can only replace a team member if they get injured and can't ride - as determined by a doctor.

Thoughts on tai saying who he thinks should be on twitter? Personally I think telling roscoe in private one thing, but as captain surely he shouldn't be publicly doing this?

His team is essentially aligned with what many on here have suggested:

Tai cook lambert and king/s worrall with bates/Ellis at reserve.

OMG, round 1 could quite easily be a final if the Russians bring their best riders. Certainly can't call that round

group of death definitely , final ? not with the czechs.

Lambert is good enough to be in the four main riders, that could spell bad news for Scott Nicholls who may well miss out.

Does anyone find £65-£70 justifiable for just the final only in the Grandstand? Seems a pretty nuts figure if you ask me

Does anyone find £65-£70 justifiable for just the final only in the Grandstand? Seems a pretty nuts figure if you ask me

2 meetings (standing) for £27-50p will do me.Does seem a it pricey for Grandstand but it is a small Stadium and money has to be made.

As I wouldn't pay that price I cannot defend it's pricing, however, there is a relative few grandstand seats so I suppose it's a case of supply and demand and so the seller can justify to put the price at a higher level. The buyer has a choice - pay it or not pay it. Seats cheaper in the temporary stand on bend 3-4, that's where we are.