British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

For me Tai and Lambert are the certainties the rest we shall see Cook,Nicholls,Harris, Bates.

I think Josh Bates should be our under-21 reserve, along with Woffinden and Lambert I would go with Nicholls and Cook.

• Like 1

Hard to omit Bomber on his Prague GP form. Wont see Danny King doing that.

Hard to include him based on his results in Poland, British Final, GP qualifiers and all GPs bar one (can't include Sweden as he's not good enough to get a ride there). Rosco will pick his favourites and if they do well, their supporters will feel chuffed, if they don't, their knockers will be seething :D

Hard to include him based on his results in Poland, British Final, GP qualifiers and all GPs bar one (can't include Sweden as he's not good enough to get a ride there). Rosco will pick his favourites and if they do well, their supporters will feel chuffed, if they don't, their knockers will be seething :D

I wouldn't have Harris in my Team GB, however using your criteria there would be no Lambert, Cook or Nicholls.

• Like 1

I wouldn't have Harris in my Team GB, however using your criteria there would be no Lambert, Cook or Nicholls.

The things I listed were not criteria to include, but evidence to use in judging whether Harris deserves a pick, in response to an earlier post. Lambert will be in as he's flavour of the moment with BSPA & FIM and Nicholls has a case given his regular competition in Poland and Sweden. Whoever is picked, I will be there hoping they put up a good fight.

Sorry if question has been asked,

Whats the situation if Race off was called off on the Friday ?? No day spare in between this year, Will it be a double header on the Saturday day or Final moved to Sunday ?

• Like 1

ok so tickets have arrived, but cant decide where to book a hotel need one that offers parking as will prob want a few drinks prior to the race meetings. It looks like parking in manchester city centre is limited so im looking at salford quays, stockport, didsbury oldham etc, which area would be best? is there a particular pub/bar that everyone meets up in as its always nice to meet up with fellow speedway fans?

I've now got 2 World Cup Final tickets for sale for the main Grandstand.

They are in Block B so in between the start line & the 1st bend. Think they are row F but will double check that. Looking for face value only which is £60.00.

If anyone is interested then please let me know on this thread or by private message.

Thanks

So what do the things like d, u & w mean?

Defect (engine failure), fall and i think exclusion

• Like 1

OK, thanks.

Now the problem is the scores on the doors as hat polish site is different to p5 of Speedway Star 11 June and http://worldspeedway.com/speedway-world-cup-germany-win-qualifying-round-in-teranzano/

So what are the correct scores?

official score chart

Germany 46

KRONER TOBIAS 13

SMOLINSKI MARTIN DMSB GER 12

HUCKENBECK KAI DMSB GER 11

WOLBERT KEVIN DMSB GER 10

Latvia 31

LEBEDEVS ANDZEJS 15

BOGDANOVS MAKSIMS LAMSF LAT 8

PUODZUKS KASTS LAMSF LAT 8

KURMIS DAVIS LAMSF LAT 0

Italy 29

COVATTI NICOLAS FMI ITA 18

CASTAGNA MICHELE PACO FMI ITA 6

FRANCHETTI GUGLIELMO FMI ITA 4

VICENTIN NICOLAS FMI ITA 1

LENARDUZZI MATTIA FMI ITA DNR

Slovenia 20

ZAGAR MATEJ AMZS SLO 13

SKORJA NICK AMZS SLO 4

KOVACIC ZIGA AMZS SLO 2

IVACIC MATIC AMZS SLO 1

Edited by racers and royals

Right that is different to the Polish site, so what are the correct riders & results of heats 17, 18, 19 & 20

Right that is different to the Polish site, so what are the correct riders & results of heats 17, 18, 19 & 20

17 Kroner, Bogdanovs,

18 Smolinski, Puodzuks,Castagna, Ivacic

19 Lebedevs,Huckenbeck,Franchetti,Kovacic

20 Wolbert,Puodzuks,covatti

If you go here http://www.speedway.org/ then results & reports then speedway world cup 2016- this meeting will then come up if you scroll down.

Sportowefakty seem to have it right here http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/605768/dps-niemcy-najlepsi-w-terenzano- the live updates was done from facebook posting.

Edited by racers and royals

ok so tickets have arrived, but cant decide where to book a hotel need one that offers parking as will prob want a few drinks prior to the race meetings. It looks like parking in manchester city centre is limited so im looking at salford quays, stockport, didsbury oldham etc, which area would be best? is there a particular pub/bar that everyone meets up in as its always nice to meet up with fellow speedway fans?

I'm booked into Upper Brook St. Travelodge about a mile from centre of Manchester and about a mile from the track and it has a car park. About £50 a night for the room.