British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

No car park and a Queue can see some on here giving it a miss.!!!!!!!!'mmmmmmm

Well if they went to the trouble of buying a ticket the park and ride isnt going to put them off.

Or they could have done what I did, phone the stadium and get tickets to park next door to the NSS for just a tenner for the two days.

I can turn up at 6.30 and roll straight in to my parking spot.

Lovely.

Well if they went to the trouble of buying a ticket the park and ride isnt going to put them off.

Or they could have done what I did, phone the stadium and get tickets to park next door to the NSS for just a tenner for the two days.

I can turn up at 6.30 and roll straight in to my parking spot.

Lovely.

If that is the car park at the school that was sold out a while ago.

I'm going to park at the Etihad, 8 minutes by bus or a 20 minute walk away.So if it's a nice day should be a pleasant walk.

The "famous" "curry mile" is not too far away - Rusholme I think.

He doesn't want to Rusholme, he wants to get a curry first.

• Like 2

If that is the car park at the school that was sold out a while ago.

I'm going to park at the Etihad, 8 minutes by bus or a 20 minute walk away.So if it's a nice day should be a pleasant walk.

It wasn't sold out a while ago. I phoned on Thursday afternoon and got in no problem. Tickets arrived yesterday.

It wasn't sold out a while ago. I phoned on Thursday afternoon and got in no problem. Tickets arrived yesterday.

Sorry,maybe i should have said a few days at least then.Depends i where you come from i suppose.I rang Monday morning and there was no spaces then.Did try ringing about 10 times on Sunday thinking someone maybe available as it is SWC week but no answer.

anybody know whwere you can get a race card for this meeting, dont fancy stumpimg up silly money for something thats just going to gather dust in my loft. thanks in advance.

anybody know whwere you can get a race card for this meeting, dont fancy stumpimg up silly money for something thats just going to gather dust in my loft. thanks in advance.

Once the draw is done and as soon as the line-ups have been announced, you will be able to find race cards here:

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=72860

thanks Ghostwalker, Im going up early to Manchester so that's no good to me, wont be in a position to print one off, thanks anyway.

• Like 1

thanks Ghostwalker, Im going up early to Manchester so that's no good to me, wont be in a position to print one off, thanks anyway.

I use updates as a 'programme' at meetings to keep track of scores. But they're usually a couple of heats behind.

Download 'speedway programme' app - if you are on android.

The "famous" "curry mile" is not too far away - Rusholme I think, never been there though I do like a good curry, someone will be along giving more details I am sure.

Can't go wong in Chinatown.

I'll get me coat.

• Like 1

Ricky Wells will not ride in the race off

Neither will Janniro. So who comes in? I'd like to see Broc Nicol given a chance for one. Maybe Max Ruml as the other.