British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Enjoyed BT sports build up so far quirky pit walk very good

Pity shouty & nicely gonna commentate

• Like 1

I aint negative towards non-Poles. I just find it awful when a rider doesn't care about the nation he comes from. True. Woffinden is more an Aussie than a Brit but still. It's an International Tournament where he might actually represent a foreign to him country and should show some respect.

Still its Manchester so i believe the track is preppared in favour of the British. Meaning start and first bend then like goose and filling the programme.

Rune holta ? Wasn't he in a polish World Cup team

Edited by Ken Morgan

Suzi so good with Scott.

Really!!!!

We are sitting here saying how poor she is compared to Natalie Quirk. Suzy has been away too long and is out of touch

• Like 2

Really? That's actually sad...

You'd approve I imagine. The anthem's about the Queen, who's from a family that is more German than British. ;)

• Like 1

Fair does to Woffinden, he did a lap of honour. Lots of riders don't bother.

Christ on a cross-trainer.

I have no idea why any rider would risk charging through the tapes in your very first ride. What's the point on missing out on 4 crucial laps of track time to get the bike dialled in at the very least?! God speedway riders are thick.

Zmarzlik owned :rofl:

Ha ha.....apart from the Poles,who can't hold their place in front of others......they are the ones getting passed :rofl:

He lives and had married a Polish woman? What did the British do to help Woffinden? NOTHING. They just branded him BRITISH coz he appeared to be very good. If he was mediocre you wouldn't even know his surname.

Sorry that's rubbish tai was born in the UK someone remind me where rune Holta was born

• Like 1

Typical British speedway. Start->first bend yaaawn

Did you miss Pawlicki, Kk and Smarzlek being overtaken!

• Like 3