British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Do we have an Ignore / Block function on here atm?

Thread in support forum tells you how :)

• Like 1

Let's see what tonight brings as for Doyle hats off faultless performance just hope it doesn't end up a battle of the" rocket ship" engines tonight but suspect it will.

Are the poles on illicit machinery? Looks like it

I aint negative towards non-Poles. I just find it awful when a rider doesn't care about the nation he comes from. True. Woffinden is more an Aussie than a Brit but still. It's an International Tournament where he might actually represent a foreign to him country and should show some respect.

Still its Manchester so i believe the track is preppared in favour of the British. Meaning start and first bend then like goose and filling the programme.

So how do you stand on Holta riding for Poland when he's Norweigan by birth. Whereas TW is British by birth and represents GB.

You might not know much about GB but if we hadn't stood up for you in 1939 you might not have a Polish team to keep harping on about.

What's your viewpoint on Lindback riding for Sweden

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 1

Thread in support forum tells you how :)

You truly are a Star. I did look for it before asking, but failed to find it. Thank you. :)

Edited by Troy

No excuses Rosco got it wrong. First time and probably the last that G B seeded to final and he puts out a team who has little experience at this level apart from Tai and Rosco knew the risks and let everyone down. A total waste of space.

Our avg age is 24. WE DESTROY U ANYWAYS :P

Remeber one thing. We ride in the UK. You think Lambert, King. whatever gonna mean anything outside of UK? LOOOOL

No pal that's your IQ.

• Like 1

Of course, Holta married a Polish girl, tried to learn Polish, Lived in Poland. All you knew about Woffinden until he was like 15 was NOTHING. N O T H I N G. You just called him British after his performance guaranteed titles and you found out he has British roots. T H A T S a DIFFERENCE.

Wrong. Like other riders whose sons have followed them into the sport of Speedway Tai's dad rode for your information and some of us knew about him as a boy and some even were following his progress like speedway fans do when riders who are riding today and yesteryear have sons growing up possibly looking to get into the sport.

Ht 12 an all Wolves assets heat!

Of course, Holta married a Polish girl, tried to learn Polish, Lived in Poland. All you knew about Woffinden until he was like 15 was NOTHING. N O T H I N G. You just called him British after his performance guaranteed titles and you found out he has British roots. T H A T S a DIFFERENCE.

THATS WHAT SPEEDWAY IS FOR YOU.

Silly post, us Brits were more than aware of Tai before he come back HOME to UK.

Some? How many? Tens? I doubt it was even dozens. Was it HUNDREDS? THOUSANDS? MILLIONS?

I wish you had said at the time I would have counted them for you.

Don't let this nippledick ruin the meeting don't bother replying to him he is not worth the oxygen

Don't let this nippledick ruin the meeting don't bother replying to him he is not worth the oxygen

Is funny seeing what poppycock he comes out with though.Tough competition to be the Zielona Gora city idiot,but i think he wears the title with pride

He is jealous, cause he will never see a meeting like this in that sh!thole called Zelona gora. :lol: