British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

tocha, on 30 Jul 2016 - 4:41 PM, said:

If you are recording tonight's match via Sky and have set 'series record' check that it has worked. I did and it recorded both events one and two plus the play-off but I have had to re-set record again for the final.

Thanks for the heads up Tocha, I checked mine and it did exactly the same 1 and 2 playoff but no final, but thanks to your post have now set it to record.

Free upgrade to the east stand seats available at the west terrace turnstile...

You get a free union jack flag too😂

Woffinden in suit and tie and backwards baseball cap on track walk. Ridicilous. Rest in team jackets.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Woffinden in suit and tie and backwards baseball cap on track walk. Ridicilous. Rest in team jackets.

Attention seeking yet again?

Always something wrong :nono:

• Like 3

Attention seeking yet again?

100%. All rest in team jackets.

100%. All rest in team jackets.

Maybe the rest didn't get the email?😁

Tai could be in g-string basque and suspenders for all I care, as long as he does the biz on track tonight.

• Like 8

Tai could be in g-string basque and suspenders for all I care, as long as he does the biz on track tonight.

I almost 'liked' this post, but I'm not sure what kind of message that would send out! :lol:

Edited by Troy

I almost 'liked' this post, but I'm not sure what kind of message that would send out! :lol:

Go on, do it, you can be yourself on here, we don't judge, much....

• Like 2

Steve why don't you give up the continual negativity about every rider who doesn't ride for Poole.
  • Like 5

Why doesn't Woffinden show some respect to the flag in international tournament. (like the one that doesn't involve his sponsors).

Why are some Pole's so negative about non Pole's as I've yet to see you post anything positive about anyone or anything that isn't Polish.
  • Like 2