British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

I guess Woffinden knows how Hancock feels now.

I'm not that bad! I like you more than Danes! Hope nxt time you can do well not being hosts. Its always easier being hosts! Still. GOOD JOB !!!

Well done for not rising to the bait :t:

2/3 years ago you had no clue who Woffinden is. You was like: "A Brit! A Champion! Hwo is he!?" lol S A D

Put your brain cell in use.

Tai signed for Wolves on his 16th Birthday. I'm a Wolves fan and I knew about him before he signed thru his dad Rob.

That's ten years ago.

Enough said.

A great World Cup and the track was so much better than yesterday thankfully.

SO proud of team GB and thank god for the main man Woffy, absolutely awesome.

Well done Poland , fully deserved victory. As always the nation to beat.

• Like 1

Not a fan ofTai the man after the histrionics in Cardiff and previous behaviour but credit where it is due, what a great performance from Tai the rider and a great interview after the meet, showed a lot more maturity. Great mentality, not here to win silver but pleased with it. That is the mindset that great sportsmen have. Interesting what could have happened if Doyle hadn't been excluded. gB with a gold? Well done to Cookie, been a tough year for him and at last something has gone his way.

• Like 1

Well done Poland fully deserved, top effort from GB tho can't fault that and all those woffy haters ... Insert your own insult

I'm not that bad! I like you more than Danes! Hope nxt time you can do well not being hosts. Its always easier being hosts! Still. GOOD JOB !!!

you need to understand in the 70s we were the top country you now are the the top force but speedway is speedway and we need to stay together and push the sport

Well done team gb I know it's not gold but bloody hell silver

Oh! C'mon! I don't want to be somewhere else! I do celeberate with you.! Hope you can do it outside of your track too in comming years!

It's not that big a deal but you're just boring, you're not annoying as such, a minor irritation, like crabs, life is better when you're not around.

DUDE! LOKTAEV CAME TO ZIELONA GORA AGED FIFTEEN! NOONE CALLS HIM POLISH!

Are his parents Polish ? Was he born in Poland ? Spot the difference.

• Like 1

OFC! Amazing! No one whould bet on you but Aussies, Danes or even Russians! Still Poland even with juniors were untouchable! Hope some Brits gonna show up in Polish league. For now its only Woffy and low tier league. I hope British speedway won't die...

Don't worry it will

Super super proud tonight of our British boys

• Like 2

Woffy needs to be involved with jack Parkinson and others to get them involved in racing At world level

Congratulations Great Britain.

Outstanding effort later on by all the team especially Tai Woffinden.

Second place is a great result and only juat beaten by four near enough GP class riders who were the best team speaks high volumes for the team.

Best four were picked and we were unlucky not to get more but well done to the Poles who are just that class above.

Excellent meeting.

Up to age of 15 you had no clue guy existed. He was a drug abuser and a bum. After he was training and started to achieve anything in speedway (he started to ride bicycle and bikes in Australian school) you started to recognise him. After he became a SGP Champ he became a British SGP Champ.

Hope it won't

You've been giving all the reasons it will, all night, with all your insights and perceptive comments regarding British speedway which indicates there is no hope for British Speedway and ultimately one less nation for Poland to ride against.

Simple really when you think about it ain't?

What? Falubaz is going for the championship of Poland. That means the Championship of everything coz no league can match us. Ekstraliga to speedway is like NBA to basketball. Do you object?

No i go to Gorzow twice a year and always for the DERBY and you are get nowhere because Stal will muller you :party: