Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

International Events Calendar 2016

Not sure - I got them from speedway.org.

It's a good site and can be trusted most of the time. Still, not placing any bets until the FIM newsletter states they are in.

Glenn Phillips himself seems to have announced his place.Mustonen might have done the same as I did see some activity on FB,but couldn't be bothered to look.Maybe the French guy has also done so,but I don't have any sort of connections on FB to him I think,so wouldn't have noticed if he announced anything

Edited by iris123

Glenn Phillips himself seems to have announced his place.Mustonen might have done the same as I did see some activity on FB,but couldn't be bothered to look.Maybe the French guy has also done so,but I don't have any sort of connections on FB to him I think,so wouldn't have noticed if he announced anything

Goes to show a lot of the lt series.

AJ said after it was announced by FIM/BSI that he knew of his wildcard during the Melbourne weekend. Did he leak it?

Like I said,it really doesn't interest me.I was very surprised the Phillips thing came up on my FB as I have never seen anything from him before.Just seen Kylmä's announcement though

Yup.Mustonen announced his over an hour ago on FB

Edited by iris123

Nothing from Stephane Tresarrieu to complete the Facebook leak, but I did spot a Polish bloke posting the full LT lineup on Tresarrieu his account... pretty wierd.

Good to see speedway being taken to the world again in 2016. Thats right, no one outside of Europe wants to see any of these meetings. :approve:

Nothing from Stephane Tresarrieu to complete the Facebook leak, but I did spot a Polish bloke posting the full LT lineup on Tresarrieu his account... pretty wierd.

Been told the list of wild cards is correct.

Good to see speedway being taken to the world again in 2016. Thats right, no one outside of Europe wants to see any of these meetings. :approve:

Yeah well, if no one outside Europe wanted to host any of the available meetings, then they stay in the countries where orgainisers are found. The European teams travelled to Australia on FIM money, just like the U21 riders did when they went to Argentina. I can fully understand why the FIM dont want to give away trips to the CCP to give on a yearly basis.

When roughly would the u21 round in Gdansk be confirmed? Day after Torun and within travel distance would be great on the Sunday!

Should not take very long. As its given to PZM, it will most likely be held in Poland. By that I mean that PZM will not give it away, just confirm it when the right people have been contacted.

• Like 1

The final round of the SEC will be held on 17.09.2016 somewhere in PL, so it makes sense now why the U21 round in Pardubice is on the friday on the ZP weekend.

Now I'm quoted the LT substitute riders list as well... Has that appeared somewhere?

Haven't seen that list anywhere yet.

By the way: FIM Europe calendar was supposed to be published online today... but nothing yet.

The calendar has a Euro Round 3 on Friday night 19th August. Misprint ?