British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alan_Jones

Another British Youth Success

I didn't think there was anyone around as good as the Thompson Twins...until I saw Harry at Peterborough for the first time. Great little rider.

• Like 1

Harry is the one to beat in his group supremely talented on a motorcycle he is brilliant to watch on grass and speedway has a huge future in front of him

• Like 1

There are quite a few youth riders to look out for in the future alongside Harry and the Thompsons. To name a few - Jolyon West, Leon Flint, Jordan Palin, Jason Edwards, James Hitchen, Sam Stead, Kean Dicken.

Watched these guys at every youth round as my son races in it. He managed to lead one of the Thompsons for a lap! A lot of hard work and practise needed to get near their level.

Also, brilliant to see Chris Harris taking the Thompsons and Kyle Roberts under his wing in his new race team. A fantastic opportunity and hopefully might inspire some other riders to get involved in the youth programme

• Like 2

Has 16 year old Flat Track star Oliver Brindley ever been involved with speedway. He's quite a bright prospect in his present race format.

There's an excellent action video of teenager Oliver Brindley to be found at https://www.facebook...sAssociationUK/

You will have to scroll down to find details in regard to Oiiver but the action video is especially impressive.

Edited by Guest

Has 16 year old Flat Track star Oliver Brindley ever been involved with speedway. He's quite a bright prospect in his present race format.

There's an excellent action video of teenager Oliver Brindley to be found at https://www.facebook...sAssociationUK/

You will have to scroll down to find details in regard to Oiiver but the action video is especially impressive.

If he can do that on a flat tracker, I think he'd find a Speedway bike a doddle.