British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

The Heat Leader List....

He's got to cover up signing Thorssell somehow!

Your first post was that of a troll.

Really?

Wrong again Drop a Cog/FredFlange/Wibble.

Really?

Wrong again Drop a Cog/FredFlange/Wibble.

Don't forget ouch

Don't forget Wibbles wobble but they don't fall down! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Tying themselves in knots with the sport's regulations''.

If you jump in a lake, you are going to get wet ... :rolleyes:

Edited by Blupanther

"Tying themselves in knots with the sport's regulations''.

If you jump in a lake, you are going to get wet ... :rolleyes:

Honest, though!

This subject covers what's wrong with speedway. The article is well written by a great journalist and good friend.

You have to be a fan of the sport to understand it fully though. Any outsider is going to be bemused by this, like "WTF is this?" It's a bit fawlty towers really - every episode Basil creates his own problems and complications. This is the heatleader list described.

The emphasis needs to be long term vision and an increased fan base. Any rule which counters that has no place.

A key point is that once new averages are established during this season, the restrictions are lifted.

“The beauty of it is that, once the averages are published, that list goes,” added Van Straaten.

HaHaHaHAHaHaHa.

HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHa

And I forgot HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHAHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHAHA

So Coventry could potentially have Kenni Larsen lined up to replace Woryna in April or May!

Edited by SCB

HaHaHaHAHaHaHa.

HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHa

And I forgot HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHAHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHAHA

So Coventry could potentially have Kenni Larsen lined up to replace Woryna in April or May!

Horton has a plan! Suggested this would be the case a couple of months back regarding the heatleader list and the Woryna signing. Edited by woz01

When you consider KK is going to drop 0.75 of a point straight off, Harris will stay the same and King is likely to struggle as a heatleader so lose a point. It really depends what Garrity, Bates and Sarj do. I'd be telling them to throw the first 4 meetings to keep their averages down then bring in a heat leader for Woryna.

HaHaHaHAHaHaHa.

HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHa

I'm no Coventry fan, but I would find it hilarious if that happened.

Just watch a sudden change to the rules be introduced...

• Like 1

You have to be a fan of the sport to understand it fully though. Any outsider is going to be bemused by this, like "WTF is this?"

And that's the simplified version. You should have seen the draft!

Rather think that's why it's online, where there's a bit of space, rather than in the newspaper!

• Like 1

When you consider KK is going to drop 0.75 of a point straight off,

With ease and the stats back that up.

How many of the top or so called top boys have improved their averages since the new race format was introduced? ?

Doyle? Yes, Janowski? Yes. Piotr Pawlicki? From an assessed one yes.

then im struggling.

Given the 2015 he has had if he can hold a 6 point average he will have done as well as the majority of the heat leaders.

With ease and the stats back that up.

How many of the top or so called top boys have improved their averages since the new race format was introduced? ?

Doyle? Yes, Janowski? Yes. Piotr Pawlicki? From an assessed one yes.

then im struggling.

Given the 2015 he has had if he can hold a 6 point average he will have done as well as the majority of the heat leaders.

You're right but you got there being wrong. KK will drop his average because rolling averages have changed from 24 to 20 meetings in the time he's been away, he had 4 excellent meetings that will be dropped making a big difference.

KK has historically had good year, bad year, good year, bad year. Check it out. Last year was terrible so this year should be good. I expect him to do well, and by October to have increased his average but after the first set of GSAs unless he rides really well his average is likely to drop.

HaHaHaHAHaHaHa.

HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHa

Seriously, every time something new comes out it makes the situation more shambolic.

Last year proves though that Horton is unlikely to use the rule effectively. Poole on the other hand I am sure will strengthen effectively if needed...