British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Ticket Prices 2016

I suppose you are trying to be funny but generally even sarcasm relies on an element of truth in order to be funny. I believe Alan Dick doesn't own a car ...................

It's leased?

I leave my car in the streets opposite every week. Never had any trouble. To me you'd be daft to use the secure car park (which I think is next to the Ashfield bar ).

Then you are very lucky. It's well known there have been a lot of problems for people parking around Ashfield. I took a basic Hyundai so every car in the area was better than it but still got broken into 4 times in one season, the reason I took a car park season ticket the last season under the old regime. From personal experience I think you'd be daft if you do leave your car in surrounding streets, not that I have to worry about that any more but I'd still hate to see others go through what a good number of us have in the past. The local window replacement company even sent me a Christmas card that season :/

Then you are very lucky. It's well known there have been a lot of problems for people parking around Ashfield. I took a basic Hyundai so every car in the area was better than it but still got broken into 4 times in one season, the reason I took a car park season ticket the last season under the old regime. From personal experience I think you'd be daft if you do leave your car in surrounding streets, not that I have to worry about that any more but I'd still hate to see others go through what a good number of us have in the past. The local window replacement company even sent me a Christmas card that season :/

Almost scared to comment but I honestly have not heard of any of my friends having problems - they all park in the streets around the track - apart from a good few years ago in the street behind the 3rd/4th bend. but since the housing was built no probs. I use the train now theres a sunday service so doesn't affect me but not conscious of seeing any broken windows/glass etc on my way to the station. Obviously sorry that its happened to you and to others

Almost scared to comment but I honestly have not heard of any of my friends having problems - they all park in the streets around the track - apart from a good few years ago in the street behind the 3rd/4th bend. but since the housing was built no probs. I use the train now theres a sunday service so doesn't affect me but not conscious of seeing any broken windows/glass etc on my way to the station. Obviously sorry that its happened to you and to others

Used to hear about this happening a while back but it appears to be a thing off the past thankfully I have never had any problems with parking and as i say there has been no reports that any have been broken into for a while now.

So from my own personal experience there is no problem parking in the street's around the stadium.

Edited by Gazc

"Look after your car mister?"

"It's OK my Alsatian will look after the car"

"Can ge put out fires?"

I was going to make this specific to Glasgow, having just seen it on the website. But might be better to all comers.

Season ticket adult works out @ £15 a match. However the rest of the prices are as follows:

Individual match ticket £17.50

Seat in stand, additional £1.00 (all matches ??)

Programme £2.50 (unchanged)

Concessions £13.50

Is season ticket just League Matches?

Is season ticket just League Matches?

League matches, first round KO cup and league cup matches (2) so a total of 15. So works out at £15 a time. All playoffs, later stages of cups are extra.

I was going to make this specific to Glasgow, having just seen it on the website. But might be better to all comers.

Season ticket adult works out @ £15 a match. However the rest of the prices are as follows:

Individual match ticket £17.50

Seat in stand, additional £1.00 (all matches ??)

Programme £2.50 (unchanged)

Concessions £13.50

At these prices we won't visiting Glasgow £20. Including programme then parking on top of that

Edited by lady s 2

Hear Edinburgh are trying a new scheme next year.

Paying fans £15 to attend.

That'd be funny if Glasgow had a trophy cabinet full of silverware and Edinburgh were the near neighbours living in their shadow Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

That'd be funny if Glasgow had a trophy cabinet full of silverware and Edinburgh were the near neighbours living in their shadow

As you know we have been the poor relations for the past few year's 2011 apart but now there is a real feeling similar to the Shawfield era that the tide is hopefully beginning to shift well that's the plan.

As you know we have been the poor relations for the past few year's 2011 apart but now there is a real feeling similar to the Shawfield era that the tide is hopefully beginning to shift well that's the plan.

If you can't turn the tide now they're throwing money at it you never will

• Like 1

If you can't turn the tide now they're throwing money at it you never will

Very, Very true that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although I don't think they are 'throwing money at it'. Making good investments, giving us a top class stadium, running like a business, yes.

Very, Very true that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although I don't think they are 'throwing money at it'. Making good investments, giving us a top class stadium, running like a business, yes.

Compared to the rest of the Premier League I'd say they was throwing money at it.

Can you tell me what these investments are? I've not really been into my speedway as usual recently with the new baby at home taking up loads of time.

• Like 1

Investments made were a new cafe/bar on the first bend which is open throughout the week. There is also a covered standing area/disabled section there. The stand has a new roof and centre section has new seats. New toilets/tea bar under the enclosure on the third bend. Three hospitality areas with planning permission saught to build a permanent one on the third bend. Back straight now on 3 levels with the pits at the top. The stadium also gets used for events in the bar and the centre green outwith speedway and football. Plan also to build a training track behind the stadium. I've probably forgotten a few things there!

• Like 1