British Speedway Forum
stevehone

Ulrich Ostergaard Testimonial

looking like a good day out for everyone. enjoyed ully,s time @ worky. deserves this day . stay safe everyone, K.K.H. especially.

• Like 1

looking like a good day out for everyone. enjoyed ully,s time @ worky. deserves this day . stay safe everyone, K.K.H. especially.

Kenneth looked really fast at P & P on Friday - looking forward to watching him race today.

All seems a bit on the slow side.

12 of the proper heats in a little under 3 hours.

Hope the weather isn't too chilly!!

All seems a bit on the slow side.

12 of the proper heats in a little under 3 hours.

Hope the weather isn't too chilly!!

Was never going to be quick though was it? It's plenty chilly enough to be outside at the EoES all afternoon.

• Like 1

I would say Ulrich will be chuffed to bits with the turnout, weather and the event..if not a little dissapointed with his lack of speed but better now than when the real thing starts..Buzz was m.o.m riding like his life depended on it (as usual). NKI immaculate, Andersen impressive..and for Panthers MPT superb and looks like he's worked on his gating and Lambo looked good. A slight worry over NBJ and Ulrich's lack of speed but I'm sure they will improve. Bomber did a Robert Lambert and threw the bike down the track when unchallenged and looked to be in a lot of pain (pulled out).hope he's OK.

Just wanna add something which was really annoying(hopefully Ged will read this)..the new security were an absolute pain in the arse!..telling everyone at the back of the stand to sit down(people have stood at the back of the stand for as far back as I can remember)and marching up and down like some kind of idiot obscuring everyones view..even telling children off..this has to stop..apart from that a great afternoon and Ulrich can now spend the cash on on a couple of rocket GM's!

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 2

I would say Ulrich will be chuffed to bits with the turnout, weather and the event..if not a little dissapointed with his lack of speed but better now than when the real thing starts..Buzz was m.o.m riding like his life depended on it (as usual). NKI immaculate, Andersen impressive..and for Panthers MPT superb and looks like he's worked on his gating and Lambo looked good. Also our premier league reserve Grondal managed to beat Bjerre which was great to see. A slight worry over NBJ and Ulrich's lack of speed but I'm sure they will improve. Bomber did a Robert Lambert and threw the bike down the track when unchallenged and looked to be in a lot of pain (pulled out).hope he's OK.

Just wanna add something which was really annoying(hopefully Ged will read this)..the new security were an absolute pain in the arse!..telling everyone at the back of the stand to sit down(people have stood at the back of the stand for as far back as I can remember)and marching up and down like some kind of idiot obscuring everyones view..even telling children off..this has to stop..apart from that a great afternoon and Ulrich can now spend the cash on on a couple of rocket GM's!

Grondal didn't beat Bjerre.

If anyone from the club is reading - sort the tannoy system, it was both annoying and embarrassing this afternoon.

• Like 2

They announced before racing started that there was no standing at the back of the stand due to health and safety issues

They announced before racing started that there was no standing at the back of the stand due to health and safety issues

Did they announce it twice ?

• Like 2

It was my mistake trying to post while in the car,not driving though.

Thought I'd leave it for those who didn't hear over the tannoy

• Like 1

Grondal didn't beat Bjerre.

If anyone from the club is reading - sort the tannoy system, it was both annoying and embarrassing this afternoon.

Yeah got that wrong but MPT did..Grondal beat King. Edited by Lukas

It was my mistake trying to post while in the car,not driving though

Edited by Triple.H.

It was my mistake trying to post while in the car,not driving though.

i hate to see the mess you'd make if you were driving :rofl:

• Like 1

Health and safety my arse..whats dangerous about standing there all of a sudden?..the only health and safety issue was the security marching back and forth getting in everyone's way..why the hell do u need security at the speedway anyway?... Incase someone attacks someone with they're clipboard or flask!?
  • Like 3

Really pleased to see the turnout for Ulrich........

It was cold though even in the bar. No heating on...........

Great improvement on our shop, very pleasant sellers, and lots to buy... Keep up the good work.........