British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayPortal

Isle Of Wight Wightlink Warriors 2016

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I'm Andy, an official member of the Wight Warriors off track team. Some of you may already know of me through my work at Speedway Portal.

The forums give the fans a voice, but we would like to give you an ear to listen to that voice.

So please, feel free to offer your opinions on all matters relating to Isle Of Wight WIGHTLINK WARRIORS in 2016 here, and I will do my best to answer those that I can, and I will present some of those questions to our promotion also for replies from them.

I will always be respectful, listen and take all of your comments into consideration moving forward. Whether you are a fan of the club, another club fan or a speedway fan in general.

Many thanks.

Andy

• Like 7

Personally I think the logo needs to be changed Andy it doesn't look very good the people around the outside but that's a personal oppinion

Brendan Johnson is the first signing!

better luck this year to him
  • Like 1

I come from Plymouth and have relatives on the Island, so I will be arranging the visits so we are able, weather permitting, to attend a couple of meetings. Plus try and take the relatives with us.

Not too keen on the Logo, I'm afraid. Like the WW in the middle but the outside too fussy.

• Like 1

Great to see Speedway back on the Island. Hoping to get over there 2-3 times to see the best Speedway League in the country. Also delighted to see Brendan is first signing.

Good luck to all concerned.

:)

• Like 1

News of a second signing for the Wightlink Islanders expected within the next hour.