British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayPortal

Isle Of Wight Wightlink Warriors 2016

Apologies if this info is detailed on other topics, but is there any definite date when the NL fixtures are due to be released?

IOW fixtures on Thurs 26th May & Thurs 1st Sept are of particular interest to me (as they follow the Poole v Belle Vue clashes the night before) & I'm looking at hotels for doing one of these trips.

Praying for a Thursday 1st September meeting - I'm on holiday on IoW that week :)

Well, you both did well there.

26th May - Warriors at home to Belle Vue and, 1st September - Warriors at home to Eastbourne.

NL fixtures out today. They don't appear yet on the Warriors web-site, twitter or facebook but can be found month by month on the SpeedwayGB website.

26th May - Warriors at home to Belle Vue and, 1st September - Warriors at home to Eastbourne.

NL fixtures out today. They don't appear yet on the Warriors web-site, twitter or facebook but can be found month by month on the SpeedwayGB website.

Ive put them on the Facebook group.

Hi guys, so sorry for my absence these last few days.

Captain, I have spoken to Barry and Martin and as yet a date for the announcement of those riders is not immanent.

MikeC & Pitlane. The fixtures I believe came out yesterday however I didn't want to reply to you until the list had been looked over and confirmed as correct. However, I am happy to say those dates are indeed going ahead as planned so great news for you guys. If there are any changes to our fixture list in the future I will post them up on here ASAP.

Thanks guys.

Andy

i don't think there's ever been a re-launch of a club that's been welcomed anywhere near as this one , by fans of other clubs i mean.

• Like 2

Hi guys, so sorry for my absence these last few days.

Captain, I have spoken to Barry and Martin and as yet a date for the announcement of those riders is not immanent.

MikeC & Pitlane. The fixtures I believe came out yesterday however I didn't want to reply to you until the list had been looked over and confirmed as correct. However, I am happy to say those dates are indeed going ahead as planned so great news for you guys. If there are any changes to our fixture list in the future I will post them up on here ASAP.

Thanks guys.

Andy

Yes really pleased with how the fixtures have panned out. The Colts' May trip to take on the Warriors conveniently sandwiched between the Aces matches at Poole & Coventry on consecutive nights.

Time off work booked, all the ingredients for a cracking speedway road trip, then home for the Bank Holiday weekend. Really looking forward to my first visit to the island now. :approve:

Teams for the 4TT have officially been announced.

The Warriors : Brendan Johnson ©, Mark Baseby, Matt Saul, Kelsey Dugard.

Southampton : Lee Smart, James Purchase, Luke Priest, Danno Verge.

Weymouth : James Cockle, George Piper, Richard Andrews, Layne Cuppit.

Exeter : Ellis Perks, Tyler Govier, Luke Chessell, Alfie Bowtell.

The 4 riders for the individual meeting are still yet to be confirmed.

Andy

Edited by Andy Wightlink Warriors

NEIL VATCHER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS THE TEAM MANAGER FOR THE 2016 WIGHTLINK WARRIORS

Edited by Speedway Portal
  • Like 1

Many thanks for your support Kirkylane.

Kitten 2502, The Wightlink and all travel options will be released if not today then tomorrow I believe. As soon as it is released I will post on here.

Andy

Teams for the 4TT have officially been announced.

The Warriors : Brendan Johnson ©, Mark Baseby, Matt Saul, Kelsey Dugard.

Southampton : Lee Smart, James Purchase, Luke Priest, Danno Verge.

Weymouth : James Cockle, George Piper, Richard Andrews, Layne Cuppit.

Exeter : Ellis Perks, Tyler Govier, Luke Chessell, Alfie Bowtell.

The 4 riders for the individual meeting are still yet to be confirmed.

Andy

As a bit of fun and i do like my "predictions" i am going

1st Southampton

2nd The Warriors

3rd Exeter

4th Weymouth

Any meeting planned for the W/C 30th May, which is half term in many parts of the country?

My latest info shows that the Wightlink Warriors have a reserved date for a home match on Thursday June 2. No doubt Andy / myself will keep you updated as will the club's website at: http://www.wightwarriors.co/