British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayPortal

Isle Of Wight Wightlink Warriors 2016

Lol they clearly made the right choice when he returned and score 2 points from 3 rides

• Like 1

Johnson is a NL journeyman. No doubt will score a few at home but struggle away, unless he can realyy up his game

Next signing is Matt Saul. Welcome to the Isle of Wight and NL!

According to the IOW's miserable excuse for a website they've signed "Matt Soul"

Hey guys, sorry I have been quiet for a couple of days on here. As the account is new I have to earn the credentials it would seem to post more often :)

I have made a note of all your questions/opinions etc and will look into them.

Yes, Matt Saul has just been announced as Wightlink Warriors 3rd signing on a 3.00 average. He joins Brendan Johnson (6.21) and James Cockle (8.59).

Hi John, still not liking the site then? It is a working progress, we'll get there. :)

I've spent a lot of time around Brendan recently setting up his media channel. He's pretty hungry and up for it guys. And remember he's still only 23, so plenty of fuel left in that tank.

Andy

It wasn't the type of team I was expecting IOW to use. Matt Saul scored 0 in the championship of Sussex last season

• Like 1

Matt Saul what i have seen of him a very poor signing,maybe he can up his game on a big track.but i doubt it...

• Like 1

i thought i'd take a squint at the new logo to see what the fuss is about. looks more like something to do with nascar than anything to do with speedway but what is impressive is the army of sponsors behind the team. can't wait to come and visit one of my favourite places to watch speedway again.

• Like 1

It wasn't the type of team I was expecting IOW to use. Matt Saul scored 0 in the championship of Sussex last season

What type of team did you expect?

How about:

1. Cockle 8.59

2. Terry-Daley 4.72

3. Ritchings 7.32

4. Johnson 6.21

5. Perks 7.14

6. Govier 3

7. Saul 3

How about:

1. Cockle 8.59

2. Terry-Daley 4.72

3. Ritchings 7.32

4. Johnson 6.21

5. Perks 7.14

6. Govier 3

7. Saul 3

Ritchings has a Thursday PL track in Ipswich. I'd like Govier in the team though.

What type of team did you expect?

A team like Birmingham or Eastbourne last year- Top heavy with big names and fill in the rest or a team with a lot of unknowns But what do I know you might pull something out the bag.