British Speedway Forum
Paulsmith

Any Fellow Bucks Fizz Fans

Well done you, i do listen to popmaster when i can.. Yeh remember seeing them at the Venue in Poole Donkeys years ago, i must admit Cheryl Baker did look very nice... And i think you mean Spike Edney..

My ex-missus said years ago Chezza had a market-stall in Walthamstow High Street, was called Rita then.

My ex-missus said years ago Chezza had a market-stall in Walthamstow High Street, was called Rita then.

What did she sell? :o:blink:

I remember the days when Bucks Fizz fans used to have barneys down Brighton with Brotherhood of Man fans on bank holidays.mental it was

• Like 1

I remember the days when Bucks Fizz fans used to have barneys down Brighton with Brotherhood of Man fans on bank holidays.mental it was

Yes I remember that, absolute carnage on the coast, deckchairs flying through the air....was worse than Mods v. Rockers and Millwall-West Am, but cant compare with the time Donny Osmond and David Cassidy fans clashed, over 300 arrests and loads hospitalised.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the memories of Buzz Fizz .I can still remember watching Euro vision when they took their skirts off and having to put a cushion on my lap to cover my modesty as my second wife was in the room at the time.

Thanks for all the memories of Buzz Fizz .I can still remember watching Euro vision when they took their skirts off and having to put a cushion on my lap to cover my modesty as my second wife was in the room at the time.

Why were you watching Eurovision without pants and trousers on when your missus was present in the same room...disgustix!!!

• Like 3

[quote name="Mad Moose" post="2727005" timestamp="1450122559"

Why were you watching Eurovision without pants and trousers on when your missus was present in the same room...disgustix!!!

surely you mean NIL PANTS
  • Like 2

didnt realise you was on your second wife at the age of 13

• Like 1

We saw Bucks Fizz while on holiday in Devon in, I think, 1982. I was 9 and really enjoyed it. There was a risqué number, which featured Jay dressed in just a black bin-liner, which went slightly over my head.

Their best song probably was My Camera Never Lies, although Now Those Days Are Good rivals it. The Land Of Make Believe was a very 80s song with an even more 80s video - it seemed good at the time, but its dated badly.

All the best

Rob

Rob

Chas and Dave will be most upset that you've chosen the darkside

A bigamist eh! where was wifw no 1, 3, and 4?

Yes I remember that, absolute carnage on the coast, deckchairs flying through the air....was worse than Mods v. Rockers and Millwall-West Am, but cant compare with the time Donny Osmond and David Cassidy fans clashed, over 300 arrests and loads hospitalised.

Didn't the Bay City Rollers crew eventually rule the roost though? They used to cause whiplash injuries with those tartan scarves. ;)

• Like 1

Didn't the Bay City Rollers crew eventually rule the roost though? They used to cause whiplash injuries with those tartan scarves. ;)

Shagalangalang.. :rofl: