British Speedway Forum

I was being slightly cynical but yes.

Ah, I see. I only asked as it was something I'd always been curious about too, being a curious person meself :)

Edited by rhidassa

when I had to claim I think I had to contact them, it was 26 years ago though

• Like 1

With regards to Chris holder he's in Poland for their version of press and practice

With torun and as he's captain I don't think they would be too happy if he wasn't there

you people should know the facts before throwing mud at a good guy

• Like 1

Lewis kerr has pulled out with flu

Edited by Phil The Ace

Actual ratings:

1 Craig Cook 4146

2 Jason Doyle 4139

3 Simon Stead 3730

4 Chris Harris 3510

5 Rory Schlein 3386

6 Daniel King 3378

7 Robert Lambert 3345

8 Bjarne Pedersen 3231

9 Krzysztof Kasprzak 3197

10 Mads Korneliussen 3193

11 Richie Worrall 3179

12 Ben Barker 3079

13 Ulrich Oestergaard 3038

14 Nicolai Klindt 3002

15 Steve Worrall 2950

16 Josh Auty 2939

17 Lewis Kerr 2824

18 Kevin Doolan 2722

19 Josh Bates 2558

20 Ryan Douglas 2543

21 Emil Groendal 2522

They are all interested in the Manchester meeting, maybe that's where the money is as they are all available for that one.

While fans like you defend the undefendable,had this been the Darcy ward meeting they all would be there and this meeting is as important.

So why is the British number 1 and current world champion also missing ? you may disagree but he has long forgotten about the Ben fund and only looks after his interests and what's good for him.

Spot on with that :t:

• Like 2

Some might say letting Craig Cook win is worse than having Katie Price or Noel Edmonds win the lottery

Stroll in the park for cookie it seems.

Great stuff.

• Like 1

The Cook haters can keep coming out of the woodwork, but eventually they'll have to shut up!

• Like 5

Congratulations Craig

Hope Simon and KK are ok...

And Mads.

Well done Cookie,looks good around the NA now.Nice return from injury for Rory too.

Hope all riders who took spills tonight will be fit for their respective teams when they start racing.

• Like 1

Absolutely enjoyed that tonight, some decent amount of money raised for a great cause and good racing.

Fingers crossed for Steady & KK, hoping the fund isn't required for them already.

Super proud for Rory Schlein though, nobody would have complained had he been a bit tentative with what he's been through. Laid some mental demons to rest tonight.

Congratulations to Cook, simply head and shoulders above all all night

And Mads.

He's all good

• Like 3

Super proud for Rory Schlein though, nobody would have complained had he been a bit tentative with what he's been through. Laid some mental demons to rest tonight.

For all Rorys fault anyone who questions his metal and balls is mad. The guy has come back from so many injuries that were mm's away form being career ending that the guy is clearly mad.

Some might say letting Craig Cook win is worse than having Katie Price or Noel Edmonds win the lottery

No, I'd defo prefare a Cook win than the other thing. First skids of 2016 and the season is upon us, happy days....

Frankly I wished I had not bothered freezing cold, too many delays and interruptions some unavoidable and some contrived.