British Speedway Forum

so it's confirmed the Ben Fund Meeting is at Kings Lynn on March 12th, hope we get a lineup for it in quality similar to the Rye House one a few years ago

Edited by stevehone

I think it would be fitting for Lewis Kerr to be one of the riders involved.

Maybe invite the Air ambulance crew,Peterborough Paramedics and the Hospital and post Hospital staff along too show how well his recovery has gone due to their incredible work and his family's,friends and his own hard work.

• Like 3

so it's confirmed the Ben Fund Meeting is at Kings Lynn on March 12th, hope we get a lineup for it in quality similar to the Rye House one a few years ago

What a line up in the final. Nick I Pederson, Kasperzak, Lindgren, and Jason Crump. Add into that Tai, Leigh Adams and NKI and you had a strong line up which people travelled miles to see.

Good to see Kerr as the first named rider, hopefully some top names join him as the field wasn't very good this year for a meeting such as this in all honesty.

Well done to Lewis Kerr but I would of liked the first name to have been the British world champion as that is good PR for the most important meeting of the season.

• Like 1

I think it would be fitting for Lewis Kerr to be one of the riders involved.

Maybe invite the Air ambulance crew,Peterborough Paramedics and the Hospital and post Hospital staff along too show how well his recovery has gone due to their incredible work and his family's,friends and his own hard work.

you must have a crystal ball, good call.

so it's confirmed the Ben Fund Meeting is at Kings Lynn on March 12th

No surprise, is it? No sooner does Buster take over the top job than the plum meetings all get "allocated" to King's Lynn.

BenFund Bonanza in March, GP Challenge in May AND the U-21 World Final in June!

Explanation please, Buster --- in six seasons that Alex Harkess was top man, Edinburgh didn't get a single money-meeting.

Did you really take on this role to make UK speedway better? Or just to line your own pockets?

No surprise, is it? No sooner does Buster take over the top job than the plum meetings all get "allocated" to King's Lynn.

Explanation please, Buster --- in six seasons that Alex Harkess was top man, Edinburgh didn't get a single money-meeting.

Did you really take on this role to make UK speedway better? Or just to line your own pockets?

How many meetings did Edinburgh apply for in those six years?

Hopefully the Ben Fund Meeting of 2016 will be a massive success.

• Like 1

I suspect this might be a wind up, but surely the vast majority of proceeds from this meeting go to the Ben Fund?

• Like 1

Dropped a bollak there my son

Proceeds go to the Ben Fund for that meeting

FIM meetings have to be paid for to the FIM

I'm sure the 2 FIM events would have been offered as sweeteners for losing the SWC to Manchester which we held these events prior to Buster being chairman.

Last but not least, I believe Edinburgh don't hold the relevant licences for holding international events

See what you want to see springs to mind

• Like 1

You see the end of that bell? That's you that is... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Not content with posting pure guff on the Berwick threads, you now come up with this little beauty.