British Speedway Forum

Maybe they haven't been asked to ride in it you thick tw@t.

Having spoken to Paul Ackroyed sometime ago about this and he informed me that most of the riders that ride in the Ben meeting contract him and ask him if they can ride in it, he also said I'd be surprised how many of the top riders refuse to ride in it,

Maybe they haven't been asked to ride in it you thick tw@t.

What you called me really sums what you up.

What holder went through with his mate most fans would think he would be Begging to ride and help this amazing fund raising meeting, sadly holder and a number of GP riders are not interested in the Ben fund but are for the Manchester opening meeting,shame on them.

• Like 3

What you called me really sums what you up.

What holder went through with his mate most fans would think he would be Begging to ride and help this amazing fund raising meeting, sadly holder and a number of GP riders are not interested in the Ben fund but are for the Manchester opening meeting,shame on them.

Have you spoken to them and asked them if they are interested in doing the meeting or found out there reasons for not doing it? At the end of the day there are 16 riders needed for it. Not all the main riders in the UK or Europe can be fitted into it.

Have you spoken to them and asked them if they are interested in doing the meeting or found out there reasons for not doing it? At the end of the day there are 16 riders needed for it. Not all the main riders in the UK or Europe can be fitted into it.

They are all interested in the Manchester meeting, maybe that's where the money is as they are all available for that one.

While fans like you defend the undefendable,had this been the Darcy ward meeting they all would be there and this meeting is as important.

So why is the British number 1 and current world champion also missing ? you may disagree but he has long forgotten about the Ben fund and only looks after his interests and what's good for him.

• Like 2

The Oxford SOS group are sponsoring a race and a rider and therefore we have 2 complimentary tickets as part of that deal which come with a buffet on the day in the Hospitality lounge

As we will not be using these tickets if someone would like to offer the face value of a normal admission ticket then they are welcome to make use of them. All we ask is that on the day you pay the £16 per ticket to Paul Ackroyd and that can at least go back into the fund

Can you send me a message if you are interested and I will send them to the first person that asks

Anyway, away from the name calling.............is anyone interested in making use of these hospitality tickets ?

Anyway, away from the name calling.............is anyone interested in making use of these hospitality tickets ?

Tickets now taken

Cheers

Change in line up sees Thomas Jorgensen (still working back to full fitness, not quite ready yet) standing down, replaced by Danny King.

Edited by crescent girl

Sounds like the weekend weather is gonna be good, great news for this and Ostergaard's meeting ....

• Like 2

how much is it to get in on Saturday?

According to the KL web-site, Admission priced will be £16 (adults), £14 (Concessions), £5 (Children 10-15) with Under-10s free and the organisers will be utilising KL's admission arrangements and payment may be made on the day by credit card.

FULL FIELD FOR THE BONANZA: Chris Harris, Jason Doyle, Josh Auty, Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr, Bjarne Pedersen, Richie Worrall, Steve Worrall, Ulrich Ostergaard, Josh Bates, Nikolai Klindt, Rory Schlein, Ben Barker, Simon Stead, Mads Korneliussen, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Craig Cook, Danny King, Kevin Doolan, Emil Grondal.

Tapes Up at 6pm.

Edited by macca56

What time does stadium open? Best looking line up for a bend fund meeting for quite a few years.

Edited by baldyman

According to the KL web-site, Admission priced will be £16 (adults), £14 (Concessions), £5 (Children 10-15) with Under-10s free and the organisers will be utilising KL's admission arrangements and payment may be made on the day by credit card.

FULL FIELD FOR THE BONANZA: Chris Harris, Jason Doyle, Josh Auty, Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr, Bjarne Pedersen, Richie Worrall, Steve Worrall, Ulrich Ostergaard, Josh Bates, Nikolai Klindt, Rory Schlein, Ben Barker, Simon Stead, Mads Korneliussen, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Craig Cook, Danny King, Kevin Doolan, Emil Grondal.

Tapes Up at 6pm.

Can i use good old fashioned cash?

Shame I can't go, work has messed me up once more

Shame I can't go, work has messed me up once more

One weekend I can't make it back either :(

Silly me thought riders would actually volunteer, it's easy enough to contact the organisers.

Just a question do they have to be asked if they want any payments or do they get in touch with the Ben Fund themselves. I have no idea how that works.

Do you mean if they get injured?

Edited by rhidassa

Do you mean if they get injured?

I was being slightly cynical but yes.