British Speedway Forum
kipscuderia

Gm 500 Speedway Bike For Sale £1250 No Offers

Hi there I have here for sale my GM 500, its in an ANTIG frame, the engine is circa 2010/2011 and has recently been serviced. Its regularly tuned, serviced and generally looked after by Trevor Hedge's of Trevor Hedge's Racing, since I have owned it its been started but never been raced, it comes with 3 sets of spare covers 2 blue ones and an ex Joe Screen set, it also has a new set of D-Star bike and handle bar cover set, a spare rear wheel with tyre and tube, 5 spare rear tyres but suspect a couple of them may only be good enough for practice, some spare rear sprockets, at least 4 spare rear wheel discs, a spare set of mudguards, a briggo dirt deflector arm with a little heat damage but no spindle, a new bike stand and new clutch adjustment tool, I am selling as I don't have the time to get the use out of it and would rather somebody else get the use out of it. I am asking for a reasonable price of £1250 no offers all in as it needs to go asap, I have dropped the price and the bike is advertised elsewhere. If interested leave a message or text me on 07850993972 as am only able to receive texts on phone at minute thank you.

Edited by kipscuderia