British Speedway Forum

Sidney got it, you don't seem to. The thread title was meant to cause outrage and be a stupid comment to annoy people that I have no plans to justify. Just so I can call people biased and thick. Most people have got it, it's no shock that you haven't.

I guess I could have called him a "nice, honest man with the utmost integrity" and people would have been equally as shocked!

I have not always agreed with you but on stats and being forward thinking you are pretty clued on.Cook am i a fan a big NO maybe you should not have mentioned the word retard but Cook has shown he treats SOME supporters with contempt.
  • Like 1

Agreed, there's no way a man who has Starman and half the BSPA up his arse is a top!

:rofl:

He's already changed it once, so it must be possible...

That wasn't the part of the post i was referring to! The first five or so words, i meant and he's probably been waiting for someone to say it!

That wasn't the part of the post i was referring to! The first five or so words, i meant and he's probably been waiting for someone to say it!

I know that was what you meant ;)

But that can't be the case either, starman has stated that you have a thing going with SCB, and as has been conclusively proven time and time again starman is never wrong...

Lakeside season tickets are good value, Lawson rides for them and Tatum is coaching. So there is actually a lot of things I like when it comes to this guy. However, I've just read the Star and as far as I can see he's getting his retaliation in first, which is stupid. He's defending something that's obviously a bit of a mess, compounded by keeping it under wraps (because I suspect they knew it was daft) and it's a load of rubbish.

• Like 1

Agreed, there's no way a man who has Starman and half the BSPA up his arse is a top!

Have to say you learn a lot on the bsf, I didn't know what a "top" was until this thread!

A retard is someone born with a mental condition.

I have two sons who were born with what in this country is classed as a mental disability....neither could be described as a retard or retarded. One of them is currently at university, the other is an A student at college and will be going to university in 2017.

I'd be queueing up with Spin King to do some nose punching if anyone described my boys as retards and I am a completely non violent person!

• Like 7

It`s been quite educational,and very amusing at the same time,not often can we say that about most topics on the BSF thses days... :lol::lol:

Now,if only Starman can learn something from it,then its all been worthwhile... :P

It`s been quite educational,and very amusing at the same time,not often can we say that about most topics on the BSF thses days... :lol::lol:

Now,if only Starman can learn something from it,then its all been worthwhile... :P

Yep and the others on this thread who said SCB should and deserved to get a holiday for what he said. But lets not get away from a Starman slagging Eh.. Many many sheep on here just follow the crowd.. ;)

Love this thread..

I'm reminded of Gordon Astley on Radio WM who said ...

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac who woke up in the night wondering if there was a DOG?

The next time he asked... did you hear about the speedway promoter who woke up in the night wondering if there was an Elite League?

Enjoy

lefty

• Like 1

:rofl::rofl::t:

The irony!

No irony mate, very true.

Anyone off here starry?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8fp8ZcYdG4

Yeh could name quite a few actually.. Sad really init..